Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Youtube - Bully In The Park

Old 07-09-2008, 12:01 AM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Watch the end especially...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=O0EtsLV29NE

Old 07-09-2008, 12:29 AM

yea but how bad would they feel if that kid had gotten jumped by those kids and now he got the balls to retaliate? i dont know the situation, but most people dont just snap and randomly hit people. or maybe he was just hopped up on mountain dew lol. either way that was a crazy video. lol
Old 07-09-2008, 02:21 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

sob got what he deserved.. i would have kicked him in the nuts while he was on the ground and chock he shit out of him.. punk ass...
Old 07-09-2008, 05:25 AM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

getting what he deserved can be looked at in several ways, not just returning violence. being a ex-boxer like this guy was his hands are fast enough to grab the kid by the throat and hold him down until the police arrived. this guy truthfully was not involved in the fight whatsoever and was never assaulted by the kid so he in turn cant be charged with assault also.

call it what you may, but the kid and the ex-boxer were both in the wrong.

Old 07-09-2008, 06:51 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

^^ I kind of agree with what you're saying, that the guy could have held him for the police. But in all honesty, the kid may get charged, he may get a slap on the wrist.

The kid obviously has no sense of right from wrong. He booted that kid in the face while he was on his knees. How much of a cheap shot is that? I highly doubt that being arrested and charged will change his attitude towards others, and teach him that its not ok to hit people. But being layed out cold the way he was, without warning, would sure as hell put him in his place. Maybe the next time he raises his fists, in the back of his mind he'll be thinking "Ive been knocked the f*** out before....can this guy do the same?"

No ex-boxer wasn't justified in knocking the kid out, and if he's charged, he's charged. But someone needed to teach that kid a lesson the hard way...and I think that lesson was taught the way it should have been.
Old 07-09-2008, 08:50 AM
Administrator

I don't think he was choking him at the end... I think the kid was knocked out cold and the boxer was just holding him up by his collar.

BAMM!!
Old 07-09-2008, 10:29 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

lol, thats good stuff.

Usually though stuff like this isn't just random. Maybe it was but typically it's premeditated. Maybe he was getting picked on before, thats still not a good reason to be beating up girls. And since someone is filming it I'd guess he was doing it for a stunt. They were filiming the group before he shows up so the camera man must have been expecting it.

I think the boxer was in the right, but in the law he'd probably get in trouble for doing the right thing. On the other hand if the kid just attacked one guy I'd assume that guy beat him up before and it was payback time.
Old 07-09-2008, 11:30 AM
Administrator

yeah, the camera thing got to me... how did the camera know what was about to happen? Why did the camera just 'happen' to pan to that crowd just as the guy jumps in and starts fighting? I believe it even zoomed in right before he showed up...

the camera did appear to be in a fixed location, high up, and it moved slowly and moved right-to-left while staying fairly level. Maybe attached to a building? Security cameras?
Old 07-09-2008, 12:17 PM

If I was the bearded I guy I would have knocked that kid out before the "boxer" got to him. He punched two girls in the face like twice and the guy just watches. And wtf, I highly doubt that guy was an ex boxer ha. The odds of that are like..nothing.
Old 07-09-2008, 11:59 PM

I also think the boxer was wrong in hitting him to the floor, he should have held him till the cops came...however, like said earlier, that kid had it coming and this way he might be thought a propper lesson on how it feels to get your ass kicked.