Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

You are now leader of Germany during WW2

Old 03-18-2013, 12:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Tib
Default You are now leader of Germany during WW2

(Let's leave the persecutions out of this thread, and let's focus only on the politics and war)

Its June 23, 1941, Hitler died and name you leader of all.

Russia has just been invaded and Germany is still at war with England.

What do you do?

Continue the war? Seek peace in the East? Take back your declaration of war against the US?
Old 03-18-2013, 03:16 PM

Vehicle: X3 Sprint, S-Coupe Turbo

Stop taking new territory because my supplies are getting dominated

Examine how much mandate I've got to keep up this whole anti-semite thing. If the people want it, okay, if not, drop it.

Realign war developments to simplicity and volume so the POWs have something useful to make for me

Basically just establish some solidity with what I've got already, instead of overstretching everything. However, hindsight is 20/20 isn't it.
Old 03-18-2013, 05:20 PM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 14 EGT 2.0

Contact the Alliance (US and the UK) and tell them of my wish to defect, the entire country. Gather as much information on who was just caught up in the fact their homeland suddenly turned the way it did and who are the truly evil in the leadership so the punishments are actually handed out to those that deserve it. Find Generals who are willing to accept Germany wasn't meant to rule everything and prepare a one night stand down of the entire armed force of Germany on the western front and go defensive only on the eastern front. Use the not crazy Generals to help with those Generals too far in love with the cause, take out with force if necessary. This will prevent true loyalist to the party from taking me out before I can shut it all down. Sort of like Hilter did to start it all, just in reverse with less stabbing if possible. Wish Japan good luck in its fight with the US, hand over all intel to help the US in its fight in exchange for a peaceful solution to the mess the country created.