Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Yeah! Hockey Playoffs Have Started... Whos Tyour Team?

Old 04-26-2006, 07:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

Holy Crap. I'll tell you what, after watching hockey for the last few nights I remember just how much I LOVE playoff hockey.

Anyone catch that hit from Brian Campbell on Jay Umberger (sp??) Oh man, that is better than anything Football can throw out there. (Well kinda)

Alexi Kovalev's goal to tie up the game on Monday Night, and then Ryder winning the game for them.

Buffalo's outright spanking of Philly (8-2)

Last nights pest Chris Neal (Ottawa vs. Tampa) the friggin bastard basically assisted on two goals as he was sitting on the bench, he inticed Dingman to pummel him and Dingman was served a 2 minute instigator, and 5 minute major for fighting, and Neal didn't get a thing. He just got under his skin. (Personally I don't agree with this style of hockey, but hey, it worked last night, the Sens got the win and are up 2-1 in the series)

Dammit, I love it, pretty goals, gritty play, big hits. REDZMAN, don't knock it till you try it. laugh.gif
Old 04-26-2006, 08:52 AM

Vehicle: 99 Tibron

i've only been to one game and i'll have to say i wantt he preds to win
Old 04-26-2006, 10:31 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

omgwtflmfao!!!

did you guys see lecavalier try to fight chara? lmao.gif lmao.gif haha.gif

chara's face lit up like a giant's during christmas. i give him credit for not throwing that punch when he was on top of vinny, as it would have killed him.

yeah, that hit on umberger was awesome. funny as hell, they interviewed him after the game asking if he was worried that his jaw was broken. he said he had 4 metal plates in it from junior hockey, so he knew it was fine. fing02.gif
Old 04-26-2006, 11:02 AM

Vehicle: Honda

I'm getting in here late but I want the Stars to win. Things don't look so hot right now.

I barely even got my playoff beard going and we're down 0-2.
Old 04-26-2006, 12:33 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

Uhm. . who cares It's HOCKEY! So Long as the action is Good every game is GREAT! Canadian cities should be in it?!?!Obviously few Americans so I don't mean players cuz the sport NEEDS them and EUrope and they just want our ungodly waste of money we pay them to play any sport, but I mean as a sport franchise. Let them have their own league. It's as odd as Baseball (blows) having the old expos and Toronto Jays? Where do they fit in? We might as well add a couple Euro cities. Now you want to go global?! I totally back the idea in all sports! That is a true sport competition, not all in one country.
Old 04-27-2006, 07:08 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

^ I dunno, international games would suck. You'd never see them live, and the games would be garbage because the players would be jet-lagged. Instead of home arena advantage you have home continent advantage. This doesn't even include cost to the clubs. not a good idea. Plus it would lower the rivalries betwwen countries that we see now because the world juniors are so popular, and same with under 18.

QUOTE (hyundaijvx @ Apr 26 2006, 01:02 PM)
I'm getting in here late but I want the Stars to win. Things don't look so hot right now.

I barely even got my playoff beard going and we're down 0-2.

Tell me about it LOL 0-3 now wink1.gif fing02.gif I'm more of a fan of Sakic then Modano. Modano is awesome though. I love watching him skate. He's one of the only players in the league that makes it look so incredibly simple to skate fast enough to make his jersey flap in the wind. Great player to watch carry the puck