Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Wreck My Car

Old 10-20-2005, 01:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow.. damn man.. I'm glad you're okay. Sorry about your luck 02.gif . At least everything looks pretty fixable and you're okay. That's the main thing.
Old 10-20-2005, 02:03 PM

that sucks ass man. sorry to hear it. at least both of you are okay.

shit happens. wacha gon do? do it all over again.

your car is one of the tightest cars ive seen in a while. you've invested so much. i know how it feels when something bad happens and you're just like...screw it.

but don't let all that invest go to waste. build her back up. trust me, you'll be happy again..
Old 10-20-2005, 02:08 PM

DUDE THATS TERRIBLE, but at least everyone is ok. like redz said the car can be fixed. gl man
Old 10-20-2005, 04:48 PM

I won't offer parts.. you can probably get them cheaper over there. But you do have my sympathies.. Your car is "wounded" but you and your girl are not. A little time, some paint, and both your car and pride will be in one piece again.
Old 10-20-2005, 05:35 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

That's a damn shame mate sad.gif

I feel your pain though... Just yesterday morning, as I was driving my missus to work, a bus side-swiped me & damaged the front passenger fender, fender-mounted indicator, bumper & tire.
The bus driver admitted to being at fault but actually getting money out of the State Transit Authority is like trying to draw blood from a stone mad.gif

On a positive note, I got my CV joints fixed yesterday arvo; No more rattling noise... just a hideously disfigured Coupe fing02.gif wink1.gif
Old 10-20-2005, 05:38 PM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

well i am at work and trying not to go crazy right now..... its at the body shop now i am going to take the affternoon off and go see whats up... U Guys are the shit you know that all of you the surpport i really thank you all deeply. it will make me get throught today, i will keep you all posted the engine an that is fine it was eather head on or the side and i choose the side... i am ok just my pride and ride is broken now but with you guys here with me i will make it hail.gif
Old 10-20-2005, 05:38 PM

Vehicle: Hyosung GT650

Brother that really sucks. Glad you 2 are OK though. You'll get it fixed soon enough mate.
Old 10-20-2005, 08:50 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Glad to see you didnt really kill it, totalling that beast would have been a tragedy, keep your head up and ull be back to spanking whatever riced out cars you spank over there in no time
Old 10-20-2005, 11:54 PM

i was kinda trying to avoid openning that topic....really didn't want to see THAT car wrecked...yet, its not as bad as i would think reading hte post.... still it sucks.

i'm sorry man, really sorry.
Old 10-21-2005, 12:12 AM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

haha, Iknow^^ it took me soo long to grow the balls to click this thread...

I saw he title, then who started it and was like...noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo oo o ooooooo o

but i'm glad it wasn't what i expected.
best of luck with the repairs mad_john....always take the good from things (even tho sometimes it seems there is none).