Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Wow.. Ten Years Is a Long Time

Old 02-18-2008 | 12:35 PM

Vehicle: 05 Hyundai Tiburon SE
Wink Wow.. Ten Years Is a Long Time

Well, I can't believe it. Today is our 10 Year anniversary. I have to tell you all that we have really comme a long ways though. We have been through some pretty rough times, but in the end we make it through to brighter days. I love him so much! It seems like every couple has their moments that really put you through some stuff that will either tear you apart or make you stronger, and for us it has only made us stronger.

We were talking the other day about everything we've been through. All the good times and the bad. It was funny to think that we may never would have met if it wasn't for my friend. I don't know it many of you know, but I stole him from my best friend. I went on their date, and ended up taking him from her. Needless to say I haven't talked to her in almost 10years now. LOL!

We have only been married for 3 years tomorrow, but that fact that we have been together for so long is great. It seems like everyday we find that we have so many things in common and at the same time we are so different and that is what makes us such a great couple. We don't let our differences get in the way. Well, I just wanted to tell the world how much I love my hubby and that we have made it a long ways and Iwant to continue with him for the rest of our lives!
Old 02-18-2008 | 12:53 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

That is so awesome! Congrats guys! You both are a big inspiration to many couple out there. Enjoy the anniversary and hope the next 10 years of your lives are spent together in an amazing way like this past 10 has been. wink.gif smile.gif
Old 02-18-2008 | 02:00 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Veloster DCT w/ Tech

Yeah, congrats. The wife and I are only going on 3 so there's some catching up to do. smile.gif
Old 02-18-2008 | 03:13 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

It's been 10 good years (for the most part) and I look forward to matching it over the next 10 years.
Old 02-18-2008 | 06:30 PM

Vehicle: SRT4/Neon SOHC

Congrats guys!
Old 02-18-2008 | 06:57 PM

Vehicle: 05 Hyundai Tiburon SE

Thanks Guys! Its so excting I had to tell someone... Tomorrow is going to be 3 years married. We didn't want to rush into things! LOL..