Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Wow Patch 3.1 Is Here

Old 04-14-2009 | 01:28 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

If the title didn't excite you, then you should stop here, its all geeked out.

So I'm stoked I can finally spec my Hunter back to BM. I've been SV since 80, and had my cool guy pets stuck in the stable cause you can't access the exotics unless you're BM spec. I think the Dual Spec thing is gonna rock, and I'm super happy that more than Naxx will be going on while I'm on at home. I'm on at work, but my connection lags crazy for 25 mans, so I stick to Vault and OS here, and keep Naxx at home. No clue how Uld is gonna be.

So who else is on WoW? Are you stoked on the patch? Post Geekage below smile.gif
Old 04-14-2009 | 02:04 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Woooo!! Been waiting for it. Two things I'm most looking forward to is the 30min cooldown on the hearthstone and not dismounting when entering the water! I know, not that impressive, but such a pain. Dual spec-ing is going to rock too, kinda unsure how they're going to have it set up though. Being purely DPS (I'm a mage), it won't really do much for me anyhow, but at least it will let me try out other schools. I'm frost and loving it, but would like to try a deep arcane or fire build. Mounted combat though? I enjoyed being in relative safety while in the air. Although I'm still waiting to get my epic mount (halfway there!) or cold weather flying. Should hit lvl 72 tonight though smile.gif

What realm are you on? I'm Scilla...