Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

wow i really like this guy

Old 05-21-2010 | 06:00 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra
Default wow i really like this guy

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ldx8gZDwZWs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ldx8gZDwZWs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Old 05-21-2010 | 08:11 AM

Vehicle: 03 Hyundai Accent

English.gif or gtfo2.gif

thumbsup1.gif bubbrubb.gif fest30.gif
Old 05-21-2010 | 09:11 AM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

wow.. can't argue with that.. haha..

this guy is a genius.. love seeing the 'other' side of this issue where people (mexicans mostly) are all butthurt and think that its time to boycott AZ because they are being targeted....

yeah if your illegal, get stopped by a cop, and have no papers, you sure are being targeted...
Old 05-21-2010 | 09:23 AM

lol whats funny is the fact that they tried to boycott arizona

til arizona said wanna end contracts with us? fine

we will just turn off your power laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Old 05-21-2010 | 10:45 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Washington State is talking about ending contracts with AZ as well, although I doubt anyone in AZ would really notice lol.

Yeah I like that guy too. Don't know how he got elected in California.
Old 05-21-2010 | 11:34 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i think he's right, and totally on point about question of origin of birth (it is illegal to question this), and President Calderon... what a disgrace that man is.

what disappoints me is that he's not right that "if you're American and something else, you're not American." Foreigners greatly contribute to American welfare on top levels, and virtually everything else here. Top level NASA Engineers, Medical Doctors, Government workers, Ivy-League professors and scientists are foreign-Americans. Take David Da-i Ho, Tiawanese-American discoverer of the most successful AIDS inhibitor/suppressor to date which has saved about 50,000 lives. He was given the Nobel Prize. They all consider themselves American, and something else.
Old 05-21-2010 | 11:56 AM
Administrator

And IMO they shouldn't. They should be Americans, from somewhere else. It's especially an issue when they're flying their native flag, etc. If you like your native country that much, go back. If you like America, stay here (if you're here legally), contribute, and become an American.
Old 05-21-2010 | 12:47 PM

exactly

think if he went back to taiwan and said he was a Tiawanese-American they would give 2 shits?

its ridiculous knowing that in any other part of the world youd get special treatment for being of a different race.

funny cuz everyone is b*tching about racism

and yet in the very same country they claim to be proud of, racism is more known.

be white and go to mexico right now, see how well that turns out
Old 05-22-2010 | 02:16 PM

Vehicle: SRT4/Neon SOHC

QUOTE (187sks @ May 21 2010, 01:56 PM)
And IMO they shouldn't. They should be Americans, from somewhere else. It's especially an issue when they're flying their native flag, etc. If you like your native country that much, go back. If you like America, stay here (if you're here legally), contribute, and become an American.

I'm in Canada, but I do love showing off them I'm from Croatia/Serbia. I love Canada as well as Croatia and Serbia.
Old 05-22-2010 | 02:56 PM
Administrator

It's fine to love your heritage, but IMO you should identify most with your country of residence. If you don't, why live there?

I see marches where everyone's flying the Mexican flag. Mexico SUCKS! There's a big reason why people try to stream into the US from Mexico. Then come here and proudly proclaim that you're Mexican, and that you love Mexico, and fly the Mexican flag at your house and all over your car. Seriously, if you love Mexico so much go back to Mexico.

I love the US (although I love it less and less each day with what it's becoming), but if I moved to another country it would be because I loved that country more. I would never forget that I came from the US, but I would become a German if i moved to Germany, for example. If I didn't love the new country more, I would not move.

Just being proud of your heritage is fine IMO. As long as you're not so proud of your country of origin that you ignore your country of residence. I do think it's insulting to fly any other flag than the flag of the US when you're here though. Any time I see that I get angry.