Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.
View Poll Results: Will you be modifying after your car?
No way, not after what I've been through.
11.67%
Yes way, it's a hobby and I must get it my way.
88.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Would You Modify Again?

Old 03-01-2007 | 05:29 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

theres always room for improvement...
yes.
Old 03-01-2007 | 05:29 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

I'm making one project car and that's it. Not worth the money over and over. I'll mod, but it will be all small looks, rims, upgrade stock system, subtle looks. No engine mods. I'll buy the horsepower I want or the car that looks the way I want.
Old 03-01-2007 | 06:41 AM

Modifying my car is my hobby. I enjoy tweaking it when and where I can. Even after the death of my tib last year, I started right away on working on my bmw.. Even if I bought a restored antique (no, my fiat does not apply here) I would probably modify it with period speed parts so no, I will not be changing my ways any time soon
Old 03-01-2007 | 06:51 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

if i had a tiburon that was worthy of modifying then i would definately do it again... man, i miss my 2001 Tib. when i totaled it, i was talking with Blacktibs in regards to vertical doors and a CF hood, and had money ready to get sent to him. it was spring time and i was about to put my 17's back on... this was when i had an awesome job with tons of money to burn...

now i work for a assly company and am too much in debt... with a tiburon that is a piece of crap and should never have been reconstructed (its a salvage vehicle)... i miss my old car and would like to be in a position to do it all over again 02.gif
Old 03-01-2007 | 04:43 PM

ive modded every car ive owned since my very 1st car. hell, it had mod's before i even had a liscence to drive it.

it wont ever end, plain and simple.....
Old 03-01-2007 | 04:57 PM

I bought a 2006 Dodge Charger thinking: "Nah, it's pretty good, I won't mod it."

Yeah right.. that lasted about 2 days.

2 Days after I bought it, I secured a sponser for a body kit and cathode tube angel eyes. Now also in my garage I have sitting waiting to go on the car, Hotchkis Anti-Sway bars, Daytona Grill, Daytona R/T Emblems, Hood Struts, Angel Eyes, Billet Visor "R/T Road and Track" label covers, OEM 6-Disc Changer/MP3 Player/Cassette, and some other goodies.

Yeah... the no modding the new car went out the window in a flash. haha.
Old 03-01-2007 | 05:12 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

funny you should mention this. im in a funk about modding my car right now, and put no way.

just lately ive been thinking there are much more important things that i can shove my time and money into. maybe it will go away, but i think im going to be selling some parts off soon.
Old 03-01-2007 | 05:21 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

my tiburon is my first car...and i would not stop modding my car...no matter what...

you are always going to see something that you like and do it...or you try to different then everyone else...

modding is not a hobby its an addictive way of life...

I will stop modding probably when i stop breathing and hopefully that will not be for long time...knock on wood
Old 03-01-2007 | 05:28 PM

Yes way...I'll always be moding my car...pr my next one...or next one...
Old 03-01-2007 | 05:49 PM

Vehicle: 1992 Honda Accord EX

I told myself I wouldn't mod the Jetta for a year. Two weeks after I bought it, I installed the Neuspeed P-Flo intake and it sounds AWESOME!!!!! Little more throttle response now. In three months, I'll get the Magnaflow catback and a GIAC or APR chip.

It's very addicting.