Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

World Of Warcraft Rehab

Old 12-24-2007, 09:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this reminds me of one of those shows like maury, dr.phil, i'm not sure whose show it was, but it was about a girlfriend who had a child with her boyfriend, and the biggest problem in their relationship is WoW. same thing, the guy is WAY to addicted to wow, and it's severing thier relationship, horribly, he was playin it while his gf was having pregnancy problems, he was playin it while she was in labor, he played it when his first child was given birth, he played it when his baby said her first word, and her first step....

the girlfriend loves her bf so much, but it was getting harder and harder for her to keep a relationship with that guy cuz he's NEVER around for all the wondeful moments in their lives, and is basically LIVING in WoW!!!

everbody in the audience agreed that she should just either leave him, or that her bf needs to go to addicting therapy big time, and get rid of the computer.
Old 12-25-2007, 06:44 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

or she could play WOW. lmao.gif J/K, I know that MMO's can be a serious problem for some people.
Old 12-25-2007, 12:25 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

this really happened? damnnn. well that's two more than i had.

i just want a girl who likes rally cars and techno. it's too much to ask for as i have yet to find one in the world.
Old 12-25-2007, 10:51 PM

aww hkc, wanna meet one of my girlfriends? one of them lives next to a racing derby. she never can afford or have time to go there, but whenever she's home, she enjoys the sounds of the racing whenever it's goin on. as for techno, well get a bit specific on that part, cuz there's different sort of tech-crazy lol