Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

World Of Warcraft

Old 06-09-2005 | 11:08 PM

Trust me it not. If I can dual Box (EQ2 takes high graphics then WoW) I should be able to play with no lag. Tho my server hard a buch of people come on it from nother server (High pop to low pop transfer) and it messed with some thing alot of people in my guild had same lag problems.
Old 06-10-2005 | 02:35 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

graphics has nothing to do with it. as they are all located on ur hd, the interent just tells the hd what to load. wow has fix a LOT of bus, and lag issue, honor system is in effect for pvp controll. battlegrounds now works too but cuz im only at 15 right now i cant play in those yet.....

i play on alliance on the bonechewer server, guild is exdeath. the guild im in has about 40 lvl 60 char. :-D. thank god for friends.....
Old 06-11-2005 | 10:53 AM

I play WoW, I used to play FFXI, but grew tired after realizing that it took me 3 months to get to level 25 soloing. That really sucked.

after getting my arm twisted by one of the guys from work, I started playing WoW. I have a lvl 20 undead rogue on Bleeding Hollow. We played for a while, but he started his summer trimester at college and he hasn't been on since. I dunno, its tough finding people that play at my pace. I only play, like 5 hours a week, most people gain 5 levels in the time i gain 1. So I think i'm going to cancel my account for the summer and pick it back up in the fall before my info gets deleted.

Which leads me to ask:
Does anyone know how long the character info stays on the server after an account is cancelled? I think its 90 days, but i'm not sure and I can't find a clear answer.
Old 06-11-2005 | 10:10 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

no idea, but i would just keep it. as low lvls suck. and i would hate to risk doing it over again(aka like i am now.... 02.gif)

rite now i just wanna cry cuz lvl 16 is so painfully horrible compared to mage spells at lvl 50+
Old 06-11-2005 | 10:40 PM

"Hey I don't mean to sound gay or anything but, uhh, do you play World of Warcraft? I mean i dabble. I pump Iron and watch FOOTBALL but you know i dabble."
Old 06-11-2005 | 11:08 PM

QUOTE (00Tibby @ Jun 10 2005, 02:35 PM)
graphics has nothing to do with it. as they are all located on ur hd, the interent just tells the hd what to load. wow has fix a LOT of bus, and lag issue, honor system is in effect for pvp controll.

Your right it not graphics. has to do with there game/servers its not me.
Old 06-11-2005 | 11:44 PM

Vehicle: Honda

I used to, I got to level 22 in like 2 weeks then stopped playing, then my character got deleted. Now I play every now and then. I got like a level 10 elf or something.

I play Counter Strike Source every day though. I'll kill you hardcore.
Old 12-27-2005 | 07:38 AM

I know this is a dead *** thread, but I was just chiming in to say I finally got WoW laugh.gif

I LOVE this game. I've only played a couple hours, but I'll get my lvl 5 dwarf lvl'd up in no time.

Would be cool if we had an RDTiburon guild or something.

And peter (I know you're in Iraq now - be safe mang!) I think it must be your connection. I have dialup at home, and only connect at 26.4 kpbs (that's downloading at 2 k/s!) and WoW plays just fine. I get a little lag in Ironforge, but only about 2s, which I think is quite good for dialup.

Anywhere else and I ping at like 400ms, which is not even noticable.

I can't tell the difference between dialup and broadband during normal play; it's only at Ironforge and other big cities that lag is noticeable, and even then, it's just barely noticeable.

Anyway...My dwarf is named Fornfin - if you see him, hollar! lmao.gif
Old 12-29-2006 | 03:43 PM

POST FROM THE DEAD

I started play Wow agin since EQ2 is dead. I am on Terenas(A). Any else still play??
Old 12-30-2006 | 10:22 AM

Vehicle: 2015 Subaru WRX

I play every now and again...

I am a lvl 13 or 14 Tauren Druid and I think the server is Executus? lol

I play with some guys from work... but they are all dropping out, so the "guild" Im in is dropping away too...

Maybe we should make a RDTib Guild?