Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Woman Told To Take American Flag Down On Memorial Day

Old 05-29-2009, 09:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Keep it on the original topic folks.

QUOTE (HyundaiKitCoupe @ May 28 2009, 10:59 PM)
that's retarded. this country is one of the best countries in the world but i also understand that people are really hampered by this economy and the U.S. has a lot of enemies. in most cases foreigners know more information than U.S. citizens do.

i just talked to a few people serving in the ARMY at a party. they all said they have mixed emotions but have to carry out orders. and another friend from high school who just came back from Iraq and he's seen some very scarring images that will haunt him for the rest of his life. even said the ARMY itself is corrupt.

i'm one who believes that the stars and stripes do not stand for the America that it once stood for. I'd say majority people at least in the big cities are immigrants, second generation immigrants, or just work drones who invest money outside of the U.S. America is no longer "cowboy" country, it is more like a "party chex mix" and that is why we have problems of this sort.

also don't forget our situation with the Gaza Strip and the anger we cause by being involved (yes we are financially involved, so read about it). there are so many stories that are stopped from spreading here that foreigners only have access to because they know where to look. the truth is covered up, and the patriotic Americans still have this idea that American ideology is the same as it was 60+ years ago. things have definitely changed and nowadays people who support America don't have an idea of what they're actually supporting. you can read more from books.

And your rant has nothing to do with the thread, as usual of late HKC. Your "ARMY" folks at the party have seen the draw down of a war, they are in the ARMY, kinda comes with the territory. As for being corrupt, some folks in any industry, business, or branch of government are corrupt, the whole Army is far from it. Great, you can get 1000 soldiers to come back and talk against the war over there, I can get 1,000,000 that take the other side.

Just don't even bother posting in here HKC.