Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Woman gets eaten while being pounded in the bush

Old 03-06-2013 | 01:11 PM

Vehicle: 2002 Elantra
Default Woman gets eaten while being pounded in the bush

Woman Gets Mauled to Death by Lion While Having Sex

Sharai Mawera was enjoying a spontaneous sexual encounter with her boyfriend when she was mauled to death by a lion on Tuesday.

The couple was at a secluded spot in an area known as the Zimbabwe Bush near the northern town of Kariba when the lion attacked, according to the My Zimbabwe News website.

Her boyfriend is believed to have jumped and fled when the lion joined the party.

“Unfortunately the woman was mauled to death by the lion, but her boyfriend managed to escape naked,” a source told My Zimbabwe News.

A friend of the couple, who suggested that this may not have been their first sexual escapade in that location, said that the lion attacked from behind and the boyfriend ran to the road seeking help. Local police and armed rangers from the Zimbabwe Parks and Wildlife Management Authority rushed to the scene, but the woman was already dead by then.

Authorities believe this same lion could be responsible for the death of a local man over the weekend who was said to have disappeared as he walked home from a nightclub. The remains of the man were found Monday on the outskirts of town and a hunt for that lion is still underway.

Officers believe the same lion could be responsible for both attacks because the woman was mauled and not eaten. They suggest that the lion might not have regained his appetite since eating the man, which would explain the mostly intact state of the woman.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/socie...ile-having-sex

Old 03-06-2013 | 01:25 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

I give the guy a 2.5/10

He should have finished before the lion did.
Old 03-06-2013 | 05:03 PM

Vehicle: X3 Sprint, S-Coupe Turbo

Quick, finish while she's still warm