Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Who Likes Techno?

Old 12-09-2006, 07:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

Blizaga, is that more local music? they probably have local labels there too, good way to start off a DJ career. that all depends on how big their tour schedule is and how much music they got to produce and with who.

I just discovered probably the coolest techno i've heard thus far, it's a man called Chris Dececio who runs various projects. It's really really good. You should definitely check it out. He's under the name "Redd Square"

he even left a personal response on my myspace page thanking me. check out his song, "Redd Square-In Your Hands"
Old 05-12-2007, 12:23 PM

Ok, I'm bringing this one back because I found a great collection of Electronic/Techno that's gonna keep me occupied for a LONG while. I found these 100 songs while searching torrents, and I REALLY like what I've heard so far. So for any of yall out there who use torrents......

Here's a link to the file-----> Top 100 Best Techno

I dunno if it's "The Best" but it is a great collection fing02.gif It's 481.34 MB, but if you have your torrent program set up right (EDIT: and a fast connection), it'll download in about 10-15 minutes.
Old 05-12-2007, 01:32 PM

When my internet at home is fixed I'll be getting me some of that. I need some new techno to listen on the commute to work and at work tongue.gif