Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Who Here Still Listens To Rap?

Old 03-06-2006, 06:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

QUOTE (faithofadragon @ Mar 6 2006, 06:41 PM)
yes you are but this isnt a post asking for your opinion and listening preferences.......its a post askin if anyone still listens to rap so your post would be concidered offtopic.gif wink1.gif

Well, you also didn't say in your first post, "No 'I hate Rap' posts needed or wanted".

It's on the subject of rap, and why I no longer listen to it. Along with lots of other folks.
Old 03-07-2006, 06:19 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Tib

^^^ but the post says who still listens to rap not who doesnt like rap... and as far as the people being who they arent is all about where u grow up..if u grow up in the hood u are gonna be like that... and i really dont appreciate the bloods topic u broght up either so leave all of it to a minimum and if u dont like it then dont post not hard we like rap and we are responding to the post!!! drillsergeant.gif
Old 03-07-2006, 07:30 AM

hahahahah omfg. Rap artist are THE MOST retarded people ever. They're just plain lucky as hell that this is all a little fad and they've busted into the mainstream. Say what you want but your little idols are most likely "cracker haters" laughing at your ass everytime you pop into the record store and drool over their "mad beatz." Rap is degrading as hell to women and the saddest part of it all is these girls (lets pray they're not your future daughters) are getting sucked into listening to it and after listening to sexist shit over and over they get use to the idea that they're just possessions. When your daughter walks out of your house to go with "friends" with ass shorts on and 50cent greased up holding a gun on her shirt and says shes going to a party you'll change your mind because 9 times out of 10 shes going to get donged by some gangster wannabe with parachute pants just because gettin tapped by a gangbanger is oh so cool. I dont think girls should be looked at that way and constantly calling them b****es and ho's is f***ing stupid. If the little g-unit came up to my mom sister or my girlfriend and called either one a b**** or ho I'd grab a 12 gauge and teach em west virginia style..and i bet you'd do the same..so why make these dicks richer? Because they flow good? and all you shitty cent lovers do realize that hes just a lucky crack dealer that got shot 337.2 times and if he were to ever go back to the hood doing the same thing he'd be dead. Him getting shot up kinda shows you he wasnt such a badass huh? Just another dealer on the corner. Theyre all disrespectful and throw the race card up every chance they get (kanye). "george bush dont like black people" shit probably not after hearing hollywood rappers whine all the damn time about how hes a "darkie hater." music has really crashed. all that money and what does 50 do? tell us all about his giant ego, bustin caps, being sexist and how rich he is. as long as youre a big black nigga that lived in the hood and have the ability to piece together words that rhyme CONGRATUf***INLATIONS because america has millions of little wiggers ready to hang on your every word and make you millions in the process! f*** RAP btw bloods are peices of shit and need to be dealt with. theyre low life racist assholes
Old 03-07-2006, 07:47 AM

^^^ yo tib all i gotta say is watch ur tongue son cuz there is alot of shyt u said in there u could have kept to ur self again noone asked if u didnt like rap... in a way u are right they do speak about woman often.. but they dont force any female to do it.. and not everyone speaks about that... and as for bush after the hurricane katrina incident i have nothin else to say... and im not gonna go into the gang thing cuz thats another story jus watch ur tongue...
Old 03-07-2006, 07:57 AM

i dont care if anyone asked me..and as for the forcing thing, id bet they do/have in one way or another. you know the ladies in theyre videos..guess whats usually part of the audition. yep you guessed it ..and f*** no im not watching my tongue mr fitty boy doesnt watch his so ill say what the hell i want..ill talk shit alllllll day long...and the reason youre not commenting on anything is probably because you dont know wth youre talking about..i mean hell you defend the bloods? wooo youre so ghetto dawg..defend theifs, rapists and murderers. youre so edgy
Old 03-07-2006, 08:16 AM

nobody forced females to do anything they have a mind of their own and they choose to go to an audition and choose to do wat they do... i dont support nothin about the bloods, im all blue... but this is not the post and i dont kno u so im done wit this convo!!! if u dont like rap make ur own post... fing02.gif
Old 03-07-2006, 08:21 AM

yeah they make it the norm for girls to get f***ed before being in their vid..easy targets...anyway boy i'd love to see you around here with your colors..you'd get your shit stomped..man wtf am i talking about youre probably just a big poser. you and your poser boyfriends wanna be "ganksta"so you get blue bandanas and say your a member of the crips..and if you were a true crip and living the gang lifestyle YOU WOULD NOT BE ON A TIBURON FORUM..or computer..you'd be laying low..what are you a peaceful crip or something?
Old 03-07-2006, 08:22 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

this thread got ruined pretty quick...

notice how there wasn't a subtitle that says "if you don't like rap please tell us why." Main reason why I DIDN'T REPLY. i do listen to some (mainly one person named Marshall Mathers. lyrical genius) but not enough to warrant a post.

I listen to country. bash me on that, i fvckin dare ya. and i do it while wearing a Hatebreed or Children of Bodom shirt. they're opinions. if you don't like the opinion of Faith or anyone else in regards to rap, keep your mouth shut.

this thread is locked for good or until all the stupidity is deleted. i haven't figured that out yet

locked.gif
Old 03-07-2006, 10:04 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

QUOTE (stevo @ Mar 7 2006, 06:19 AM)
^^^ but the post says who still listens to rap not who doesnt like rap... and as far as the people being who they arent is all about where u grow up..if u grow up in the hood u are gonna be like that... and i really dont appreciate the bloods topic u broght up either so leave all of it to a minimum and if u dont like it then dont post not hard we like rap and we are responding to the post!!! drillsergeant.gif

Excuse me? YOU don't tell me where not to post and what not to post about. My postings followed the rules of these forums and are in line with the thread. You might wanna check my title before you start talkin out your neck nephew.

QUOTE (stevo @ Mar 7 2006, 07:47 AM)
^^^ yo tib all i gotta say is watch ur tongue son cuz there is alot of shyt u said in there u could have kept to ur self again noone asked if u didnt like rap... in a way u are right they do speak about woman often.. but they dont force any female to do it.. and not everyone speaks about that... and as for bush after the hurricane katrina incident i have nothin else to say... and im not gonna go into the gang thing cuz thats another story jus watch ur tongue...

Uh huh. And the ones that DON'T talk like that aren't rappers, they are now called Hip Hop or R&B artists, RAPPERS are the ones talkin about gangs, guns, b****es and ho's. Take your drug induced shit elsewhere.

QUOTE (stevo @ Mar 7 2006, 08:16 AM)
nobody forced females to do anything they have a mind of their own and they choose to go to an audition and choose to do wat they do... i dont support nothin about the bloods, im all blue... but this is not the post and i dont kno u so im done wit this convo!!! if u dont like rap make ur own post... fing02.gif

I could care less if you are a cryp. Who cares? Keep your gang affiliations and threatss off of the site or you will be banned. One warning.

Also, cut out the stupid LEET speak and try to learn how to type in correct English. The official language of this forum is ENGLISH, not Eubonics.

Read the rules and abide by them.
Old 03-07-2006, 06:37 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

you know what i was gonna delete all the stupid comments and reopen it

but the same bull will come back thanks guys for ruinin a thread....

mad.gif