Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Who Here Is From Arizona!

Old 06-09-2009, 06:36 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Two 97 RD Tibs and 2010 Genesis Coupe

Im in the market to purchase a house in Arizona for dirt cheap...
I dont want to spend more than $30,000 for a house.At the same time im looking for some help or links to direct me to a good and safe residential area because i will most likely rent this place out..A safe community is what im looking for...
I understand for $30,000 i wont be able to get something big but i looked under MLS and ive seen some houses for $15000 but need alot of work to fix.
Any help would be great fing02.gif
Old 06-09-2009, 06:53 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Uhm, is this a serious post?

If so...

First, WHERE in Arizona?

Second, the median price for a house in the USA is $175K.

Third, you would be lucky as hell to get a decent mobile home for that.

And safety?

You will not, in the southwest USA, get a house in a even 1/2 way safe section of town, for that price.

I'll help out however I can, but Arizona isn't exactly small man. Narrow it down some and I'll see what I can do. Patreezy lives in Arizona, and we have a bunch of other members there too.

Best bet that I can think of would be to buy a RV for $29,500, then a shotgun, then live in the mountains.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:05 PM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

shit, you cant even get a 30k house in Kansas anymore. 15 years ago, they were a dime a dozen.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:32 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: Two 97 RD Tibs and 2010 Genesis Coupe

Well lets use an example as TEMPE Ariz and they have homes starting at $15K.
Yes they are small but this is what im looking for
http://phoenix.kijiji.com/c-Housing-Homes-...QAdIdZ132635669

I called them up and they said its a nice community near shopping,Highways etc.....Alot of Older Canadian Tourist go there and purchase homes
Old 06-09-2009, 08:07 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

That's not just small, that's a double wide mobile home. You know, the type in a trailer park that fly away when a bird flaps it's wings? At that price, it's probably left over from some old person's estate sale. You noted that it is gated because it's a trailer park right? And that it's 55+?

And of course they are going to say it's in a safe area close to everything you want. LOL

I'd contact Patreezy and the other Arizona members, look for them using the member link at the top.

Hell, I just went to HOMES.com and did a search for Tempe Arizona, homes SELLING for 10K to 30K.

None found.

LOL

Plenty listed for less, but those are all rentals.

The southwest, especially near the bigger cities, is not exactly cheap to find a home. The extreme suburbs will be a bit cheaper of course, but you have to go to the small towns to get something cheap. Even then, you are looking at 90K or so from my personal experience.