Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

What's Your Pirate Name?

Old 01-24-2006 | 01:47 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

So... what is it??

Find Out Here

My pirate name:
Captain Sam Kidd

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Old 01-24-2006 | 01:58 AM

Vehicle: 1997/ Hyundai/ Tiburon

Bored like he11 here....
heres my name: Dirty Davy Roberts

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr!

Wat a conclusion.. hah
Old 01-24-2006 | 02:30 AM

Vehicle: Elantra HD / 2007

Mine is - Black Morty Rackham

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!
Old 01-24-2006 | 03:50 AM

Dread Pirate Vane

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

haha.gif
Old 01-24-2006 | 05:06 AM

QUOTE (Dmitry @ Jan 24 2006, 09:30 AM)
Mine is - Black Morty Rackham

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

My Pirate name is: Mad Roger Rackham
Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Does this mean we're brothers?
Old 01-24-2006 | 05:44 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

Your pirate name is:
Dread Pirate Vane

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

i like that haha.gif
Old 01-24-2006 | 05:55 AM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon SE

LoL

Your pirate name is:
Dirty Bess Rackham
Old 01-24-2006 | 05:57 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Black William Flint
Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!
Old 01-24-2006 | 05:58 AM

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

Red John Rackham

Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!
Old 01-24-2006 | 06:15 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Dirty Jack Flint

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Mine sucked