Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

What's the craziest reason you gave to your job to quit?

Old 10-19-2001 | 07:00 AM

It was funny....just one of those things you laugh at, but think in the back of your head, "I really shouldn't be finding this as amusing as I am right now." Dig?
Old 10-19-2001 | 07:01 AM

Originally posted by jayv:
I figure It takes 2 right?phuck 'em both,But for the backstabbin p.o.s,he can get hit by a bus while crawling across the street trying to get away from me.You phuck w/ me you get phucked w/

was he your friend???
ive been on the other side. i did it because the girls bf was a prick and was talking bad about me to some girl i wanted
AND THIS WAS A CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE
i got him pretty good,... took his lady and the girl i wanted
hes lucky i never ****ed him up
love is a twisted game

as for weird reasons,...
i quit because they wouldint let me eat
lol
i worked at a bakery and i started getting fined for eating pastries before during and after lunch
lol
Old 10-19-2001 | 07:22 AM

Iago- your right man,but The way I see It Is he can have her cause all she gave me was sh!t all the time,plus we really didnt have much fun together,but I still cared for her deeply.It will all work out in the end.

Jaws-We hung out a few times,drinkin,camping little sh!t like that,the thing Is though Is I work w/ him so Its a constant reminder of what he did to me and he knows It.Sometimes I overhear him talking to my x and It makes me heated as phuc,everyone I work w/ calls me timebomb now....tick tick tick.
Old 10-20-2001 | 04:15 AM

Vehicle: Custom Wagon

Originally posted by guilty:
Well guys I was just wondering what were some of the craziest reasons you or someone you know have given for quiting a job. I really don't have any.

There was a guy at work that quit. Here is the reason why he said that the devil was on the loose in Canada and running a muck. So you guys and gals in Canada watch out the devil is loose. rolleyes.gif