Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

whats with all the hate?

Old 05-07-2003, 10:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default whats with all the hate?

I usualy go to honda-acura.net becasue i was a two time civic owner. Now i have a '03 tiburon i just bought and although there seems to be a lot of discussion on the new tib, it seems to be very hateful. I personally am happy with my car choice(its betetr than both civics), but alot of ppl talk the new tib down. i think they are just ignorant!
Old 05-07-2003, 11:32 AM

Vehicle: 2005 MINI Cooper S

Don't worry about it, as long as you like your car that's all the matters. Welcome to HA.
Old 05-07-2003, 11:50 AM

i visit h/a.net but only for the audio forums. when i post my stuff noone says anything about it.
Old 05-07-2003, 11:51 AM

there are no problems with the g3 tib. at least you didn't get the weak a$$ v6. the beta is a good engine. but yea, as long as you like your car, f**k what everyone else says. just have fun with it. that's what being an enthusiast is all about. it's not about doing things to your car to please others. welcome to the board.
Old 05-07-2003, 01:27 PM

Don't concern yourself with what Honduh children have to say. generally, they are more arrogant and ignorant (as a whole) than just about any other group of car people.* You like what you have and you don't need social reinforcement from a bunch of snot nosed punk kids. Enjoy your ride.

*Honduhs aren't crap over here...well, yes they are crap (Civics anyway). All these kids talk JDM this and JDM that, and they don't know diddly squat. My Skyline isn't even the fastest on my island but spanking Civics isn't even a chore.
Old 05-07-2003, 02:04 PM

Vehicle: 2005 MINI Cooper S

^ Crap man, IN Japan they talk about JDM! Ricers! hahahaha. lol
Old 05-07-2003, 11:45 PM

Talk about JDM ricers? Hell, people over her make a killing off of these kids on EBAY. At first, I was ticked off at obvious con men on EBAY misrepresentig their item, but soon lerned it didn't matter. As long as the item did come from Japan, kids in the US wanted it...NO MATTER WHAT. So, now I don't care when I see an obvious error on an EBAY auction. SOme kid will not listen to reason and will spend the money regardless. I don't exactly support this idea, but there is nothing I can do to stop it.

So yes, at least among Americans here and the Japanese people who are aware of American culture, we do laugh at these kids back home because they are arrogant and ignorant with no inclination to learn. I especially love the Skyline BS kids. I OWN one, so don't try to tell me something about it when you haven't ever seen one outside a Playstation video game much less RIDDEN in one (driven one? rolleyes.gif ).
Old 05-08-2003, 02:08 AM

Vehicle: 2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS

Welcome to the site. Good to see new Hyundai owners in VA, where you at?
Old 05-08-2003, 05:35 AM

There is hate for the car because of very ignorant V6 '03 owners, that think their car is the end all-be all of cars. The Beta(4 cyl) is a good car.
Old 05-09-2003, 02:26 AM

SuperGLS:
Welcome to the site. Good to see new Hyundai owners in VA, where you at?
Acutally thats my baby, guys. After owning my '97 and really just buying my 03' GT, she couldn't help but notice how hot i looked in the '03 (yeah baby) and decided to get back at me, she got one too. lol okay maybe not, but she was impressed with the build quality and performance per dollar, the warranty, my packa... er the package, so she wanted one too.

to really rub it in she got the Rally Red color that i wanted....*sniff* sad.gif Damn, i love that color bow_down

[ May 09, 2003, 09:30 AM: Message edited by: Koreandude ]