Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

What Are You Doing This Weekend?

Old 10-27-2007 | 08:17 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

This weekend I am being a good dad and helping run the booth for our Cub Scout den at the Cub Scout Fun Day. Then I need to take my youngest to the costume shop so he can go to a party tonight.
Old 10-28-2007 | 06:54 AM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

doing the same thing I have been every weekend since oct. 1

whitetail deer hunting with archery tackle.

I was starting to think about looking for a new place cause of too many yearlings and i only take mature animals.

last night though was a hunters wet dream.

34 deer total on my 140 acres of alfalfa with 9 shooter bucks.

of course the closest they got to me was only 84.5 yards, damnit.

did shoot a nice doe so she is hanging in the garage as we speak, 24 yd shot, ran 40 yards and plowed the ground, oh yeah!
Old 10-28-2007 | 07:49 AM

So what is the big deal with these DJs.. I wound up working part of Tiesto's gig at the Borgata. 4 hours of a 120+ decible beat and nothing else is intelligable was not a pleasant way to spend an early morning.

Everytime he switched records, the crowd went nuts and surged the stage.. I almost got the shit kicked out of me for trying to get to some equipment that was not working right and the idiots would not let me through. It took SIX security guards to get me through the crowd (that was amusing the way they just shoved the idiots out of the way though.

Maybe I am just getting old and don't "get it" but I have to admit I did not enjoy the experience.

It probably does not help that I had to work the 4 hours of his show.. then work 4 hours loading his show out, which was then followed by a 5 hour load in for Stevie wonder... and then an 8 hour job I had to do at Harrah's Atlantic City.. Yes, I worked 21 hours yesterday
Old 10-28-2007 | 10:33 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

^^^sounds like u just work alot and so everything kinda makes ya mad.

i just woke up from a raging ass kegger last night. 2 kegs and 5 bottles full costume party with crown, makers mark, 2 diffrent 3 olives bottles, and some patrone. cant go wrong with liquor and lots of chicks in skimpy lil outfits cool.gif
Old 10-28-2007 | 11:06 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

I didn't do anything because there's nothing fun to do here. Art, tiestos beats aren't all that great. I have never been to a club in the u.s.a. Because the people who show up are i
fools. In Florida its a little better though depending on where but you still have that junk factor mixed in. I stopped celebrating Halloween a long time ago.