Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

What would be wrong about outlawing abortion, except for emergencies?

Old 07-03-2013, 08:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2010/Hyundia/Genesis Coupe 2.0T Track

Originally Posted by i8acobra
So, your religious beliefs have NOTHING to do with you views on abortion? It's only a stereotype if it's not true. I can refute your "logic" all day long. I simply have better things to do, like headgaskets on an '11 Maxima. Besides, these ideological arguments always end like this:

Well, God is part of my delopment and socialization, so sure it has some effect on all my thoughts. But I meant my religion has NOTHING to do with my arguments above. Please if you can, refute it then, help me grow. No argument for me ends like that. I'm in control not you or anyone else, you can't make me mad or that upset about anything, I'm sorry if I have that much control over you person./emotions, don't let me or others, you will have a happier life.
Old 07-03-2013, 09:50 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

id like to expand my thoughts and show that this image states on the contrary
Old 07-03-2013, 10:06 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

obvious troll is obvious.
Old 07-03-2013, 11:32 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

P5ORDUK.gif
Old 07-05-2013, 07:37 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Coupe 2L track

They can outlaw abortion when they outlaw war.
Old 07-06-2013, 11:44 PM

Vehicle: X3 Sprint, S-Coupe Turbo

Majik, there's a difference between killing a loved child and an unloved child. If you want to coathanger that baby, then it's already dead...
Old 07-07-2013, 08:28 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

huh?
Old 07-09-2013, 02:14 AM

Vehicle: X3 Sprint, S-Coupe Turbo

As in, a preggers lady getting knifed is sad because that's the loss of a happy person.

Aborting a baby because you don't want a baby is good, because if that baby comes into existence, it will have a sh*t life and its parents will have a sh*t life.
Old 07-10-2013, 05:31 AM

Vehicle: 2010/Hyundia/Genesis Coupe 2.0T Track

Originally Posted by wheel_of_steel
As in, a preggers lady getting knifed is sad because that's the loss of a happy person.

Aborting a baby because you don't want a baby is good, because if that baby comes into existence, it will have a sh*t life and its parents will have a sh*t life.

What they (couple) they decide they want to have a baby, give birth, then think they can't do it or can't afford it or hate the baby. Are you saying they should be able to kill it then? Or is that 'wrong' to kill anyone the second the embilical cord is cut, or as soon as they exit the womb? This leads to... why then? What about 1 hour before birth, or one month, or 9 months?

Or are you saying any major inconvienence or large enough finacial burden or is unloved/unwated is merit to kill someone....if it wasnt' for the illegal part....but you would if it wasn't illegal? That isn't rhetorical, I am curious as to your answer/requesting clarification.
Old 07-10-2013, 08:06 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

would you be ok with them being abused physically, mentally, and emotionally instead? would you be willing to have your personal wages decreased by 20% more than it is currently JUST to pay for massive bureaucratic programs to be able to maintain massive foster centers where people have the ability to drop kids off no questions asked?

again in my observations people who are against abortions typically are against welfare programs.

force people to have children. then don't support them afterwards. seems legit.