Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

What Have You Found In Your Tib?

Old 05-14-2007, 04:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

I found some Alpine speakers behind the speaker grills haha.gif

Only the 6x9's though.
Old 05-14-2007, 04:30 PM

When I detailed mine for the first time, I found some green leafy stuff with red hairs on it under the seat....hmmm...
Old 05-14-2007, 04:33 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

oh boy! i think i might have you guys beat. long story short, i am now on my 3rd tib.

ok so apparently girls really like to drive tibs. i knew this by looking at the door handles and seeing scratches and chips only on the driver's side (CSI=wearing rings but not married). but then a month later i proved my theory right-... i was working behind the glove-box, and i see a bunch of wadded up napkins. i'm like " typical, only girls overload the glove box to where it overflows" so i go to pull it out and much to my suprise, there wasn't just napkins in there but yes, maxi pads as well. no-no they weren't used-... well they didn't smell used j/k. so i tell my friends and now they all joke that i drive a girly car. good thing is if my car was leaking oil, i had a highly absorbant maxi to stop leaks!

crashed that tib got another one.

same scratches on the handle. i was pulling out my center console for part of my ipod install and i noticed a bussiness card slipped out. i was like "hmm what now?". i pick it up and i start reading. the card reads- "the princess society www.princessSociety.com inspiring you to discover and nurture your inner princess"

there was some other stuff on there (name, #, address) but i don't want anybody calling and waking up sleeping beauty.

so i didn't know if i wanted to laugh or cry-... then i realized there was a backside to the card-

"princess survival kit-
1. chocolate to make you feel decadent
2. bubbles to make you feel playful
3. magic wand to make you feel blessed
4. flowers to make you feel special
5. tiara to make you feel royal!"

i obviously chose to laugh at that point and i've kept the card ever since (for drunken prince charming phone calls). enjoy!
Old 05-14-2007, 04:39 PM

Under the carpet I found a piece of a newspaper that appeared to have Korean writing... which I can only assume came from the factory.

As far as previous owner is concerned... I bought the car when Dragon Ball Z was still showing "new" episodes here in the states on cartoon network, and I was into the show. In the spare tire well was a tiny, gumball-sized 1-star dragon ball toy/trinket. I took it as a sign to buy that car that day.
Old 05-14-2007, 09:32 PM

Vehicle: 01/hyundai/tiburon

QUOTE (avblueshark @ May 14 2007, 04:30 PM)
When I detailed mine for the first time, I found some green leafy stuff with red hairs on it under the seat....hmmm...
lmao.gif

i found some rolling papers under my driver seat cool.gif
but ur "gift of the gods" was better fing02.gif
Old 05-14-2007, 09:46 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

my brother bought a talon and it had a momo shift knob, all kinds of tools, and about 10 bucks of change in it. ive found the typical pens, coins, cds and crap in my tibs
Old 05-15-2007, 11:21 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

a pair of jean shorts underneath my carpet on the passenger side.

a dominican republic pesso INSIDE the seat covers on my driver seat when i was putting in seat heaters.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:52 PM

Vehicle: car

Korean News paper
gallon of washer fluid,
old insurance cards
previous work records on the car
**Best of Duran Duran CD when I changed my cd player, found it sitting on top of the old one, lmao
10mm wrench
10mm socket
tail light bulbs
blowpop, half eaten
red shop rags

I bought my car from a 19 year old korean kid, which would explain the duran duran listening blowpop eating craziness done in my car.. lol

Oh, his name was Raymond Jang, or jung jang.
Old 05-16-2007, 12:58 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

I found a braclet charm that I have not a clue who it belongs to.... and this was when i was driving the tib, it appeared in my gloves box randomly...

However, in the S2k, I found a cd of freaky euro trance music when i finally figured out how to set the radio code lol. Its called like Dj eijon vs Dj meoldie... its actually not to bad.
Old 05-16-2007, 05:09 AM

QUOTE (UrS0NvS @ May 14 2007, 02:46 PM)
my silver tib was pretty clean when i did a deep clean. however, when i got dweet's red tibby home and started to clean that was a whole different story. a list of teh following of what i can remember:

1. enough dog hair to make a hairball the size of a chinchilla in my shop vac.
2. five different key chains, one was a little NOS bottle, hehe.
3. a whole bunch of receipts.
4. one pair of lacey undies.
5. this is the best one, a ton of makeup!! all sorts of victoria secret blush and eyeliner.

so my conclusion is:
Nick liked to drive around with the dogs in the car, wearing lacey undies, with makeup on. the only thing i can think of,lol.

Let this be a lesson. If you have strange hobbies.. make sure you clean your car out compleatly before selling it to somebody you sort of know.

I bought my tib brand new..so there was nothing strange in the car to be found. I also used to pull the seats once or twice a year to clean under them.

my bmw..all I ever found was change and french fries.

My fiat..dead mice