Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

What happened to KORE???

Old 10-10-2004, 03:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: My aliminum crank pulley

I was just wondering if that site was still around. I've looked in my search engine and come up with nothing. Not only that, but I haven't heard of them at all lately.
Old 10-10-2004, 10:02 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra
Default Re: Another tire help topic!

they robbed alot of people then changed names to speedmotion then robbed more people then changed names to solid-performance and stopped selling hyundai parts cuz we know he robbes people
Old 10-10-2004, 10:05 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon
Default Re: FS : Tons of stuff, and a bunch of free stuff

check out the flame section at www.hyundaiperformance.com
Old 10-13-2004, 08:39 PM

Default Re: My aliminum crank pulley

Damn, I'm glad I didn't buy anything from them then.
Old 10-13-2004, 08:54 PM

Default Re: 180 Km Top Speed???

i actually have red KORE gauges in my tib, but i didnt buy them from KORE, i bought them from someone who actually recieved their order from KORE
Old 10-14-2004, 03:25 AM

Vehicle: 2K Tib
Default Re: 2004 ABQ BBQ - Who's Coming? (ABQ = Albuquerque New Mexi

yea, I think i'm one of the few that actually got something from KORE/Speedmotion. I went on the website and ordered that Quest suspension. Traded emails with Dan for 10 weeks...it went something like this:

Me to speedmotion (all unanswered): hi, did you get my order? I've gotten no response to calls, just wondering if you got my order for...? Dan, havn't heard from you, what's the story on ...? (I'm pretty mad by now) Dan, where's my stuff, if I don't hear from you, i'm pursuing legal action.

Finally he repsonds:

Umm, It's not here yet.

Me: when did you order it?

oh, I havn't yet.

but it's been 6 weeks

yeah, um...see I havn't been able to order anything from my Korean contact since November.

But dan, I order the stuff in February...why didn't you tell me and refund my money? I ordered on a schedule for the new autocross season, thanks for screwing me over.

Yea, um I ordered your stuff, it should be here in a few days.

Dan, where's my stuff? (8 emails over the course of 2 weeks basically saying the same thing with no responses)

Then finally: I have it but need it to do some testing with another car, I'll be able to ship it to you next week?

Dan, I didn't order USED suspension...I want my parts shipped tomorrow, or I want a full refund.

Dan, did you ship those parts?

Dan, you have my money AND my parts and you refuse to ship them or provide a refrund. if I don't here from you today, I'm filling fraud charges with the DA in (whatever county/city he was in, I forget now)

Him: Dude, calm down, I am losing money on this deal, ya know. Anyway, I shipped them this morning (10 days after he claims to have gotten them)

I never heard from him after that but the suspension showed up Priority mail a couple days later. That's a much sanitized version, lemme tell ya. and this in mild compared to what a lot of people experienced. What a dick.
Old 10-14-2004, 08:00 AM

Default Re: nology hotwirez

i noticed that places like that will keep in VERY close contact until your order something. then once they have your money they are all of a sudden hard to get ahold of
Old 10-17-2004, 07:56 PM

Default Re: FS : Tibbychicks Garage sale (new stuff) UPDATED 10/17

After almost one year, I recieved my SMT-6. I don't know if it works because I don't have time to install. I planned on installing over last Thanksgiving(one month after I paid), then over last Christmas, then over Spring Break, then during the week between regular and Summer classes, you get my point. I finally recieved it late in the Summer while I was carrying a full Summer course load. Maybe this Winter break will see the install. I finally recieved it by calling the shop for a week straight, talking to all the people there. Finally, I got to speak to Dan. He is an amicable person while talking to him, but he just doesn't ship stuff.
Old 10-18-2004, 01:36 PM

Default Re: '99 Stock Tiburon - Silver (56k Safe)

Damn, that's screwed up man..no wonder they went under.
Old 10-18-2004, 02:20 PM

Default Re: Boosted Cars on this site? *ADD PICS!*

QUOTE (drafter)
After almost one year, I recieved my SMT-6. I don't know if it works because I don't have time to install. I planned on installing over last Thanksgiving(one month after I paid), then over last Christmas, then over Spring Break, then during the week between regular and Summer classes, you get my point. I finally recieved it late in the Summer while I was carrying a full Summer course load. Maybe this Winter break will see the install. I finally recieved it by calling the shop for a week straight, talking to all the people there. Finally, I got to speak to Dan. He is an amicable person while talking to him, but he just doesn't ship stuff.

its not like you have to do alot to install a piggyback, its like 8 wires. it took me two hours to install my S-AFC, i wouldnt even consider it a 6 pack job wink1.gif