Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

What did everyone get from Santa?

Old 12-27-2004, 04:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Solo Loses It Part 1

I got A sniper Rifle, ammo, and some lights for the engine compartment on my Toby
Old 12-27-2004, 04:52 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon
Default Re: What did everyone get from Santa?

I just had a weird scene in my head of Santa coming down the Christmas Tree and seeing Tibbychick holding a plate of cookies in that lingerie outfit. lol.gif

Thats all you got Tibbychick? Lucky you don't go out with me, you'd be spoiled. smile.gif
Old 12-27-2004, 04:55 PM

Default Re: NW/West Coast Members

LOL! lol.gif

nope, I also got a car, a bra, some perfume, some money, and 3 failed inspections for the car lol.gif

and I got drunk and partied x-mas night laugh.gif
Old 12-27-2004, 05:12 PM

Default Re: Adults only?

THats great TC; i can relate to part of that as well. laugh.gif i didnt get much. clothes from the family, a diamond braclet from ultratibby and lots of moola. Not much but i think it all works out!!! ( the braclet is my fave) 8)
Old 12-27-2004, 05:17 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon
Default Re: Pictures of the tiburon [new pictures]

I look at my post and now that I'm semi-sobered and I see I put Santa coming down the "Christmas Tree" instead of "Chimney." Now all I can see is big fat old Santa up a tree. lol.gif Liquor makes you do strange things, huh Tibbychick? lol.gif

Diamond bracelet from Ultratibby? You go out together? Oooh.... RD Tiburon couple, so sweet. laugh.gif
Old 12-27-2004, 05:22 PM

Default Re: What did everyone get from Santa?

ya we are together. and its so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: lol
Old 12-27-2004, 11:14 PM

Default Re: 180s and powerslides

The new GT V6 SE drives really nicely. Its torquey and fast and i think it handles well. I drove mine very hard in the twisties and it was planted on the road. Test drive one they aren't bad at all. But I still love RD's too. I think I just love hyundais and the NEW kias (not the old designs) They are excellent values. For the money I don't think you can get better cars. I have a New tiburon GT V6 SE, and my family has Hyundai XG 350L, Kia Rio Cinco, Kia sedona. All are excellent trouble free cars. My old 97 Tibby FX 5 speed was very reliable too. I beat the crap out of that car. Revved it to 6k RPM daily and the Beta engine took it like a champ. Much love for the RD and GK tibby.
Old 12-28-2004, 03:34 PM

Default Re: MSD ignition help

Welp Santa brought me a set of these:

And a new ACT Clutch kit:

And an AEM intake. Plus some clothes/footwear/etc.

I'm happy laugh.gif

And my dad bought a 2003 Tiburon V6... But it's got the semi autotragic tranny. And my dad is actively tempting me to trade it for my 97 1.8L Rev A. I'm being tortured and it's not funny. It's a hard decision considering I've put a lot of love into my RD. And I won't be able to use any of the aftermarket stuff I've bought for it cept the seats and... well the seats
I have until New Years to decide... :roll: