Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

What conspiracy theory would you want proven to be true?

Old 03-14-2013 | 08:49 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Originally Posted by Loneshark
and my thread should be unlocked.
I told you it would be. and it was.
Old 03-14-2013 | 01:18 PM

Vehicle: 02 Hyundai Accent

The war on drugs... it's a sham!
Old 03-15-2013 | 08:33 AM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

Stupid theories are stupid.
Old 03-15-2013 | 06:26 PM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 14 EGT 2.0

-9/11 as an insider job?

Unless you are just anti-government why would you want this proven true? Who would that help? The wars are done and you cant take that back, those that fell have fallen. I guess some would want the hatred to turn away from the extremist who have been proven willing to kill thousands to advance their cause? Id like whatever it would take to make people stfu about it to be presented, but so many want it to be the US government and not a sick twisted portion of a religion to be at fault.

-Area 51 and UFOs?

Area 51 is real and tested secret stuff, so I am going to assume you mean they housed aliens since that was tied to the UFO. Ive seen crazy things in the sky with my own eyes so that one in my head is proven true, not to mention videos made by college students say its true.. so this should be marked off the list.

-HAARP?

If it is, F!@#! whoever runs it that didn't stop Katrina (smaller extent for my home town), Rita, and Ike from screwing up my house.

-Illuminati/New World Order?

Not sure I want this one to be true, but some truths behind the Illuminati would be cool to know.

-Tupac is alive?

I think he is and is secretly making music under the code name of "Lady GaGa". Impressive makeup artists are helping.

-Moon landings were fake?

Not sure why you would want this to be true, easy to prove one way or another by sending a craft with a camera or pointing the right equipment to look for the crap left behind.

-Government creates diseases for population control?

Not for population control but they did release something that they could track to see how it would spread. I don't remember the name of the program, but I think it was done in San Fransisco in the 50s. Helping with the tin foil hat thing, I think it is why so many people are gay there. That flu like thing changed their programming and made their brains long for the same sex. I know the military was at one time working on a gay bomb. Well a gay/make enemies really horny bomb so they would no longer fight and would.... yeah... each other instead. It failed and I am glad it did. I would not advance into that area even in NBC gear. You made the enemy all gay, not that I have a problem with gays I just don't find men attractive, and go into rape mode. I think Ill sit back and fire at a distance thank you.

Still, not sure why you would WANT that to be true unless you are anti-government.