Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

We Should Respect The Older Folks On This Thread.

Old 10-12-2006 | 10:48 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

i'm sorry... for one, i think REDZ should have closed this when he posted. this can cause nothing but harm (even though it was meant for positive posts)

although i agree with the message, its not meant in the forum. i know primarily it is focused on the "poor people" thread and KB5133....

*everyone*

please realize that this message board is filled with people that lead very DIFFERENT lifestyles and upbringings. Some of us have inherited riches. some have come from nothing and have turned their lives around. some are struggling to afford Ramen Noodles (myself primarily included). We are all different, however we are all brought together for one purpose... and that is the Hyundai Aftermarket. don't divide us. We're here together. we should all unite and be friends TOGETHER

in closing, this thread is locked. we are friends here. if you got beef with someone because they FOUGHT to get where they are, then leave this website right now because you're telling the rest of us that you are not strong enough to fight for what you want in this life.

locked.gif