Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Warning from FBI about October 28th!

Old 10-17-2001 | 10:30 AM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S
Default Warning from FBI about October 28th!

Dear Friends, I felt it my duty to pass this along, considering the source.

New warning - please read- Don't go to the bathroom on October 28th.

FBI intelligence reports that a major terrorist plot is planned for that day. Anyone who goes on the 28th will be bitten on the ass by an alligator.

Reports indicate that organized groups of terrorists are training alligators to rise up into unsuspecting American's toilet bowls and bite them when they are doing their business.

I usually don't send emails like this, but I got this information from a reliable source.

It came from a friend of a friend who is cousin is dating this girl whose brother knows this lady whose husband buys hot-dogs from a shoeshine guy who shines the shoes of a mailroom worker who sells drugs to this addict who is am informer to another mailroom worker who works in the FBI building. He apparently overheard two guys talking in the bathroom about alligators and when one said, "Well, bite my ass!", he came to the conclusion that we are going to be attacked. So it must be true! Don't go on the 28th!

[ October 17, 2001: Message edited by: Random ]
Old 10-17-2001 | 10:31 AM

Are you kidding me?
Old 10-17-2001 | 10:33 AM
Super Moderator

Originally posted by KillahLadY:
Are you kidding me?

There's one born every minute folks.... wink.gif
Old 10-17-2001 | 10:47 AM

Ba dot daaaaaaaaa
Old 10-17-2001 | 10:49 AM

Someones got alot of extra time on there hands
Really though, How can you even joke about this. How do you any find Humor in whats going on. I expected more from the MIGHTY Random!

[ October 17, 2001: Message edited by: Smthnfishy ]
Old 10-17-2001 | 10:56 AM

Gators are good eatun...
Old 10-17-2001 | 11:16 AM

That's pretty funny.
Old 10-17-2001 | 01:36 PM
Super Moderator

Originally posted by Smthnfishy:
Someones got alot of extra time on there hands
Really though, How can you even joke about this. How do you any find Humor in whats going on. I expected more from the MIGHTY Random!

Someone e-mailed it to me and I though I would share it. I thought it was funny.

So many people are getting so weirded out about the current events, they take every rumor as fact and spread it after putting their own spin on it.

It reminds me of all the "HIV INFECTED NEEDLES IN _____" (you fill in the blank) that were going around 5 years ago. I got e-mails claiming they were in movie theater seats, on gas station pump handles..etc..etc. They were stupid hoaxes.

Now people are spreading rumors about "avoid the malls on Oct 31, don't let yout kids outside on the 31st...etc..etc..etc. all claiming to have inside information that something bad is going to happen on XX date at XX place.

Uh...if these folks really had a clue...why didn't they call the FBI and report it to STOP IT!!!?????? Those are the people I look down on, the ones that spread the fear with rumor and lies, not the people who try to see humor in it.

BTW...have you heard it wasn't anthrax they found in the Capitol Building? It turns out Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky have simply been "sharing" their sexually transmitted disease with the rest of washington!

[ October 17, 2001: Message edited by: Random ]
Old 10-17-2001 | 11:45 PM

Originally posted by Random:
It turns out Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky have simply been "sharing" their sexually transmitted disease with the rest of washington!

That would explain the strange burning I started to notice after visiting DC two years ago...
Old 10-18-2001 | 06:05 AM

I guess I must have been a little cranky last night. Its the time of the month thing for my woman, her PMS must be rubbing off on me. wink.gif