Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Want To Become A Mimousa Dealer?

Old 04-05-2006 | 12:12 AM

If you guys would like, if you go to this link to can become a MIMOUSA dealer by signing up you can sell or just order parts for yourself doesnt really matter to me what you do after you sign up. You get everything you need to sell to customers or buy for yourself. Its free to sign up all you need if you dont have a Business # is your SSN or Tax ID #, I know I didnt want to give that stuff up at first but it was worth it, I have sold around 6000 dollars worth of product this month. The only reason you need to go through this link is because if you do mimousa gives me a dollars for each new dealer, not much but I guess it may add up. Please go though this link if you do sign up, I have give you all great prices and will do so for as long im with MIMOUSA so can you help me out this time.

http://www.mimousa.com/?affid=4873

After you sign up place some parts on ebay or place them on here then........set on your a$$ and make money. Remember I am 17 and going to college this fall, and I just sold 6 THOUSAND DOLLARS worth or product this month alone. But hey im not trying to sell anything to you, just thought you may want in on this, but you HAVE to go through the link to help me out at all I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT I am trying to save up for school!

http://www.mimousa.com/?affid=4873

Theres the link agian

Thanks Guys and I hope it works out for you as it does for me!
Old 04-05-2006 | 01:32 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Now by selling parts, you mean for example if I went on there and wanted to sell something I would have to supply the part myself right?

Hope I didnt sound stupid there lol but I just wanted to see how this all exactly works.
Old 04-05-2006 | 01:36 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Turbulence

Mimousa is a distributer.
I think he means that you would be selling FOR them.

I want a part. I give you money (probably a little more than the wholesale price). You place the order on Mimousa. You send Mimousa the wholesale price, and pocket the extra. Mimousa sends the part to my address from their warehouse. Everyone wins.

Or, if you want to buy things for yourself, you'd just be paying wholesale prices.

That's the basic idea I think. tongue.gif
Old 04-05-2006 | 01:49 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

^If thats the way it works then thats not that bad.
Old 04-05-2006 | 12:13 PM

OK this is how it goes you go to the link....

Then sell all the parts you can and make all the money you can.

You dont have to pay a dime...just sell the parts at retail and order from there wholesale and you make the profit.

ITS THAT EASY

but please go through that link so I can get the big whole dollar for you signing up...college is not cheap
You dont have to pay a dollar mimousa gives it to me....so again you dont pay anything!

And another thing....you never have to handle the parts when you order the parts Mimousa ships them out for you!
Old 04-05-2006 | 01:05 PM

i dont wanna sound old school here but that sounds almost too good to be true.

no offense to your company or you or anything like that but i've seen a lot of ads just like yours that end up costing you a ton of bucks in the end or you dont make any money at all

i think ill stick to being a dock biatch
Old 04-05-2006 | 02:34 PM

It doesnt sound like a scam whatsoever... sounds more like a wholesaler (which is what they are supposedly). Basically you would be a representative making a commission off their products when you sell them. Only thing you do is bring in customers and the rest is done. They dropship the items for you and everything.
Old 04-05-2006 | 10:20 PM

First of all MIMOUSA is not my company.... I just order stuff from them wholesale when I sell the parts at retail...come on its not that hard...I am 17...if you would look around I have sold alot of stuff on here at wholesale price just because I own a tiburon myself and I want to help my fellow guys out...Im just spreading tha love a little more.

More more thing to answer a few PMs
You dont have to own a business to fill out the application. For example im 17 not old enough yet to own my own business and Mimousa knows my age, BUT I do have a website gobuypolar.com....which is what I used for my business name....for the business # you can substitute that with your Tax ID # or SSN like I did (since I dont own a business). If you dont have a website....make one up....rdtiburon.com would be a great site since they never look into it and dont really care as long as you sell.

Thanks....scam......sometimes I think I just waste my time....look into things before you call someone out
Old 04-05-2006 | 10:35 PM

naw man... wasnt calling it a scam at all... just my .02

i've been subject to wanting to do these types of things before and ya just gotta be really careful... sometimes the people above you can be pretty fishy... screw ya over or something
Old 04-06-2006 | 01:45 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Its not that people dont want this deal, but at 17 you may or may not have experience "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is."

The issue is not that these guys dont want to make money, its that they dont want the IRS breathing down their neck wondering why they're not filing quarterly earnings reports to the state board of equilization, and no way to file taxes based off your extra income without incriminating themselves. Its just that one group of people you dont want to mess with is the IRS. This is my life man, its no cake walk, but if you keep on your books and pay your taxes nobody will mess with you.