Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Virginia Tech Shooting

Old 04-17-2007 | 10:00 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I've heard that the first shooting to take place has not been confirmed to have been connected. Somebody said they heard it was a murder/suicide. Anyone have confirmation on this?

I was wondering if the murder/suicide had been done to attract the police/resources to the opposite side of campus while this took place.

I blame society for this shooting. His parents, his teachers, his peers, his acquaintances. This person was obviously troubled, and somebody should have noticed. Somebody should have asked what was wrong and helped him. Society becomes so consumed with self. Society has failed this person, and as a result, 30+ people have died.

A picture of shooting suspect Cho Seung-hui taken from his Green Card.

"Gunman identified as Cho Seung-hui, a 23-year-old English major from South Korea"
Old 04-17-2007 | 12:59 PM

That bastard should have just killed himself before he killed 32 people.
Old 04-17-2007 | 03:47 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

i havent heard confirmation of them being connected either. only one person died at the first site i believe which could have been a suicide and could be connected to attract police

java, ive been saying that all states should have cc for a while now. theres only a few that still dont, wisconsin being one of them. after all the research ive done if its controlled in a proper way it really helps reduce violence
Old 04-17-2007 | 06:01 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

they were connected. ballistics proved it. they were just hesitant on saying anything they weren't sure about.