Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Vacuum cleaners

Old 12-12-2011, 11:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX
Default Vacuum cleaners

As you all know, I'm extremely picky about designs. I could never find a good vacuum cleaner that is designed right! I've tried every vacuum cleaner. They break, clog, leak dust, and designs completely lack any sense!

I bought the Euro-pro Shark a few years ago and loved it so much. These cost anywhere from $40 - $60 and make great Christmas presents!

Next, I thought "Well, the design of the Shark was so good, why didn't they ever make a vacuum cleaner? If they did it would probably make sense unlike these mindless absurd expensive Bissels, Dysons, and Dirt-devils."

Low and behold, my wish has been granted. I saw one at Costco and it is the BEST vacuum cleaner I've ever had. So I bought another. A customer even complimented me that she had one too and it's the best one.

They sell them for $104.00. I praise it. It's got two sponge filters that you can rinse off so no annoying messy cleaning or clogging. It's extremely easy and logical to use. The quality is excellent. It comes with extra length hoses and connectors. It's effective, never loses suction even when full. It's quiet. It's comfortable and pivots exactly how you want. It's lightweight. It's easy to clean.

Then I have my $40.00 Craftsman shop vac from SEARS to clean my car. This is all I need. I highly recommend these items as Christmas presents.
Old 12-13-2011, 01:50 AM

Vehicle: X3 Sprint, S-Coupe Turbo

My sense of direction sucks enough to keep my car clean at all times.
Old 12-13-2011, 05:17 AM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

Hey that's okay in Australia . . . when you hit barren wasteland you know to turn around. You could get lost on your way to something in New York City and stay lost until south of Virginia and never know it because it's all "city."

Raise your hand if you think this place needs an image association thread
Old 12-13-2011, 05:53 AM

My sense of direction sucks enough to keep my car clean at all times.

It must be neat to drive around on dirt roads in Australia (if you live out of the city of course). I'd love to have myself a quiet ranch down there where nobody bothers you. My car would be dirty and I would be proud of it.

Hey that's okay in Australia . . . when you hit barren wasteland you know to turn around. You could get lost on your way to something in New York City and stay lost until south of Virginia and never know it because it's all "city."

You speak thou truth.
Old 12-13-2011, 06:25 AM

Vehicle: 2016 Tucson Sport AWD

Ask Sarah
Old 12-13-2011, 07:16 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Old 12-13-2011, 08:44 AM

If you get lost in Australia...

Some suburbs near me: Nollamurra, Gnangara, Mullaloo, Marangaroo, Joondalup and Nowergup. If you get lost, your car will end up on bricks and in craigslist, alongside your kidneys and your wallet.
Old 12-13-2011, 01:11 PM

Vehicle: 03 Hyundai Accent

I've seen that sign! All four of us in the car (including two Aussies) were taking turns trying to pronounce that
Old 12-13-2011, 03:35 PM

LOL @ Visionz. The hose is R2D2's shlong.

If you get lost, your car will end up on bricks and in craigslist, alongside your kidneys and your wallet.

Really?? I had no idea it was that bad in Australia. I thought it was bad in D.C.! I would go nuts if I had gotten lost with those names.
Old 12-13-2011, 07:22 PM

I think it is like any other vague town man, there are good and bad areas. That said, the people who invented those names merely did so to confuse you and take your money.

03-accent-03, that is about ten miles away from my house, did you seriously see that sign?