Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

... Uhm... The Tiburon Is Not Dead? 2010 Tiburon Unvieling.

Old 08-30-2008 | 01:16 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

i think i just threw up in my mouth a little
Old 08-30-2008 | 06:21 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

To quote Jeremy Clarkson, "If the next Tiburon ever looks like that, I'll eat my own hair". (Unfortunately in his case, the car he bet on did look like the concept, so he did have to eat his own hair, but I think I should be pretty safe on this one.)
I think it's hideous.
Old 08-31-2008 | 12:55 AM
DTN

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

That is just a concept. It's got a glass roof. There will never be a 'econo-box' car that has that much glass because people look at it and think expensive. The Tiburon is an econo-box. It's a great car to have, especially in this time and day, because it's the Hyundai sports car. It also gets 30/gallon when used properly, or about 14 if you drive like DTN.

I can never picture a Tiburon looking like that. That looks like a Honda Civic DX. It could never carry the name Tiburon, and it does not have any distinct body lines which tiburons have. IMO, the tiburon died with the RD series. They've just been making small (size and power) muscle cars since then.

Tibuorn means shark in spanish. That thing does not resemble a shark or anything sharkey in the slightest. It dosn't even look fast. It looks like a Honda which will grow old and look like every other hatchback on the road in a few years.

Hyundai, you owe me a new keyboard because I just threw up on it.

btw.. I talked to the hyundai dealer and they said there will be no 2009 tiburon. 2010 will unveil the genesis coupe.