Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Time To Get In Shape

Old 04-12-2005 | 09:18 AM

Well, today is the day. Today I begin my great project, Operation Fat A$$. The plan of attack is to hit the Bowflex on Mon, Wed, and Fri with walking on the elliptical and bo-staff training on Tues and Thurs. Add a "shock and awe" bombing of fruits and veggies combined with mass executions of all that fast food. Will my attempt to liberate my body be sucessful? or will it be just another Vietnam?

Stay tuned. smile.gif
Old 04-12-2005 | 09:24 AM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

Bow flex got sued for 1million because they failed to mention the defects the bow flex has to the consumer. Concidering it's a saftey issue, there is a recall of 8000 Bow Flex's. Goodluck on your goal and be safe while doing so.
Old 04-12-2005 | 09:27 AM

I also Started my Summer workout plan 3 weeks ago .. Gotta get buffed for da ladies .. lol Good luck and have fun!
Old 04-12-2005 | 09:41 AM

It's good that you're trying to get in shape. Just stay with it, the hard part is keeping up with it and getting motivated. Try joggin too, it helps alot.
Old 04-12-2005 | 09:45 AM

Hey blacktibby, you seeing results yet? I started my thang about 2 months ago and for the first time out of a million times that I have tried before, im seeing results. I gained about 5 pounds and it seems like everytime Im at the YMCA Im adding an extra couple pounds to lift.

Nihildark - Whatever you do, dont stop. If you follow your plan and stick to it, it will work for you. Good luck.

SIde note - Im just under 6'0 and i wieghed about 138 before i started. Im now at 146, so Im a skinny guy. You in the same boat, or do you already have some meat on dem bones?
Old 04-12-2005 | 09:52 AM

Wow amazing how many of us start this at the same time. I started working out again about 3 weeks ago. Already seeing some results. Just hard to keep motivated.
Old 04-12-2005 | 09:56 AM

try hydroxicut it's a natural fat burner it increases your motabilisme ?
Old 04-12-2005 | 09:58 AM

Yeah either that or Creitine (Sp?). Unfortunately I cant use any of those things since I am on two perscriptions (Amatriptiline (sp?) and Concerta).
Old 04-12-2005 | 11:08 AM

Don't take .. Createne.. I used to lift wieghts for about 2 years that stuff messes with your sex drive!. If you don't care about that go to GNC or some wieght lifting place and get Crush 4. It might make you wanna barf but you'll look like you're gaining mass and you'll be able to lift more wieght.

As for your comment double_A Yeah i see gains. I'm not doing it to gain wieght or loose wieght i'm doing it to tone better. I'm 6'0 and i wieght 190 ish..

If ya wanna bulk do a dirty bulk and take a bunch of whey, and eat 6 times a day, Then cut.

Oh yeah Go here

www.abcbodybuilding.com

THen go to workouts and use the Fat burning workout.. i can't remeber what it's called though ..
Old 04-12-2005 | 01:10 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

About time for me to start again as well once tennis is over for this year. Then I start lifting again more often for golf/basketball season. laugh.gif Tennis has me in great cardiovascular shape though. Its great to be able to run a few miles and not get tired at all.