Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Time To Find A New Place To Live........

Old 07-19-2001 | 04:28 AM

sounds like you need to fabricate a frig and sink into your ride man. then you'd be set. but then again, 7 hunny for all that!!! damn cheap. better save up b4 commin back to cali. g'luck man.
Old 07-19-2001 | 04:36 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Yeah no doubt....I'm saving up now to be able to buy a house when I move back home. Once I come back, no more renting for me. Gotta start thinkng about the future, and settling down a little. *ha ha* Yeah right....I'm only 24....won't be settling down for a loooong time yet! But I will be getting a house. Figure if I'm gonna throw down over a grand a month on living quarters...I better be owning it eventually. The hardest part is trying to decide where I want to move back to when I come back home. I'm from Palm Springs, but I don't have a million dollars to put down on a house. Hmm....thinking about 3 different places....either southern San Diego, Ocean side, or Long Beach. smile.gif
Old 07-19-2001 | 08:45 AM

Vehicle: 2005 MINI Cooper S

Good luck finding a home. lol at Random, that "lamour" movie has made me and all my friends laugh for hours on end.