Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Tib for a Civic

Old 12-05-2001 | 03:22 AM

Default Tib for a Civic

Who was that traded they're tib in for a civic?! That was stupid. As if there's not enough of them around now as it is. They suck. They have no stock performance, and they're Hondas. I woulda kept my tib. Wouldn't you rather be different. All you see is Civics, and now whoever it was traded a tib for one. I don't see why they try to hook 'em up. They're slow and they're economy cars. At least a tib is a sports coupe. Civics should only be for show. I don't care what trim it is.
Old 12-05-2001 | 03:36 AM

He probably did it because of his own personal preference. rolleyes.gif

Why does it bother you so much? Any stock Hyundai can easily be considered an econo-box.
Old 12-05-2001 | 03:40 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Each manufacturer has different types of cars that are considered either sports coupe's or econo cars. For Honda, you have the different trim models of civics like DX, Ex, etc...

As for Hyundai, you also have the slow economical car...the Accent. (no offense to the accent owners) Just because you buy a car that may be slow from the factory, doesn't mean that you can't hook them up and make them really fast.

However...I do agree that there are alot of Honda's out there, and for the most part...they look very similiar in comparison with the modifications done to them. Hyundai's are pretty unique and different....but who knows...maybe some day you will see more Hyundai on the roads than Honda's...and everyone may be saying the same thing about Hyundai. They all look the same, etc, etc, etc....

I doubt that will ever happen anytime soon..but who knows! wink.gif