Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

They say rape..i say a good time

Old 03-31-2011 | 12:23 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Accent
Default They say rape..i say a good time

Mom Sentenced To 5 Years On Sex Charges

PLEASANTON, Calif. (AP) — A Livermore mother of three accused of having sex with two underage boys has been sentenced to five years in state prison.

A judge sentenced a tearful 42-year-old Christine Hubbs on Friday. The Contra Costa Times reports that one of the alleged victims addressed Hubbs during the proceedings, telling her she took advantage of him.

Hubbs pleaded no contest last month to one count of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor under 16 and three counts of lewd acts on a child.

Investigators say she had a sexual relationship with one of the boys starting in December 2008 when he was 14 and continuing to January 2010. They say the other relationship with another 14-year-old boy occurred from December 2010 until July.

Hubbs’ attorney, Michael Cardoza, told the court his client was sorry.
Christine Hubbs, a 42-year-old mother from Livermore, California, seemed to have everything. She'd been married for 20 years to a wealthy dentist. She was known as the mom who hosted barbecues for her children's sports teams...

Christine Hubbs' sexual encounters began in 2008, when she seduced her daughter's boyfriend with money and gifts

​She had a lot of friends in her Mormon church, and she flaunted her wealth by driving around town in a Hummer with personalized license plates that read "HUMDNGA." But it also seems she was a pedophile.

According to police, her predatory ways began in 2008 when she seduced a 14-year-old boy her daughter was dating. She sent him sexual texts and plied him with cash, gifts, and cell phones.

At some point, she also seduced a second 14-year-old boy. She would take the kids to hotels for sex, or sometimes she would bed them in the back of her notable black Hummer.

In fact, she so liked the company of young boys that she recently bought them pellet and water guns, then drove around Livermore at speeds up to 80 mph, allowing a group of kids ages 9-14 to shoot at innocent bystanders from the windows.

The sexual encounters lasted from December of 2008 until July 27, when one boy's mom found a nude photo of Hubbs on her son's cell phone. She called the cops, and now the affluent mom is no longer hosting barbecues.

The mother of three is charged with a whopping 67 felonies, including unlawful sex with a minor and exhibition of lewd material to a minor. And the judge doesn't seem to be dismissing it as strange but innocent cougar activity. Her bail as been set at a monster $4.3 million.

In my opinion, i don't see this as rape. Why? Well, there's a difference between an older man plowing a defenseless underage girl and a 42 year old woman being plowed by a teenage boy..

Call it double standards all you want, but given the opportunity, most of his peers(and us) would have made the same choice. There's nothing cringe worthy about it if you ask me.

I do understand why the mother told, though. I'm pretty sure their fathers would've patted them on the back and said "that's my boy"
Old 03-31-2011 | 02:10 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

I don't know if I would call it rape, don't sound like they were forced to do anything, but 9-14 yr olds? Ewww... :unsure:

If it was 16 and up id say ok, if your responsible enough to take yours and other peoples lives in your hands driving a car your old enough to get laid.
Old 03-31-2011 | 02:26 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

this is the funniest quote: "one boy's mom found a nude photo of Hubbs on her son's cell phone. She called the cops, and now the affluent mom is no longer hosting barbecues."

Bet the kids will be high five-ing each other for the rest of their lives. When they are grandpahs they'll be like, "remember the time...good times."

LOL grandson, when I was your age (it'll start like the Princess Bride).
Old 03-31-2011 | 04:23 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Pretty hot woman. Makes you wonder if theres something wrong with her in the head though. Someone who looks like that shouldnt have an issue getting a guy above the age of 18.
Old 03-31-2011 | 04:26 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Holy crap I'd hit that so hard you'd never be able to pry me off.
Old 03-31-2011 | 10:46 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Tibby

Idk but at the age of 14 I was a walking talking hardon I would hit it.
Old 04-01-2011 | 08:09 PM

Old 04-02-2011 | 10:28 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

so........ she got 5 years for 67 felonies? Or are there going to be separate trials?
Old 04-02-2011 | 11:56 PM

I think she was just trying to have a "good time" and experimenting with a fantasy at mid-age. In Ancient Rome these things went on all the time, not implying that it's completely okay today but it was consensual. I think there's a big difference between tying someone up hostage vs. all parties agreeing.
Old 04-04-2011 | 11:02 PM

Vehicle: 04 Tiburon

Its kinda sad that she is going to prison for it. I mean yeah she shouldnt have slept with 14 year old boys, but look at her I doubt it was rape, the boys would have loved it.