Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Thats So Gay!

Old 03-01-2007 | 09:00 PM

Vehicle: 1997 RD Tiburon

That's so gay, your so gay, OMG thats gay, etc.

I know gay people, one of them is my boss, they aren't offended by words like that. It's only when it's used in a hateful way that it becomes a problem for them. Political Correctness is possibly the biggest blight on our society.
Old 03-01-2007 | 09:12 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

I hear all kinds of bad words every single day. So who cares if some girl said that. Such a big damn deal. stupid school...
Old 03-01-2007 | 10:29 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Thats messed up the worse they should do to either party was a warning. Honestly when used in that context it was not even close to offensive. I havent gotten my feelings hurt by words in many years (if at all), just get used to people being ignorant and it wont bother you.
Old 03-01-2007 | 11:05 PM

Vehicle: car

"Yeah, stop talking about gays you stupid morman, go home to your ten moms!"

Wow.. That is one of the dumbest arguments I've heard in a long time. How do they punish a FRESHMAN of all people for using a line like that... That's called "We don't have any business... LETS SUE HIGHSCHOOLERS!!!" It's one of those things that's just lost it's value as an insult to gays, and is now just insulting an idea. Gay is like using the word retarded nowadays... I think it's wrong that people call other people retards, but its the same thing. It's just another word that lost it's value.