Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Spy Pics From Nashville

Old 04-17-2007 | 02:01 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

As posted from a local forum here in Nashville...
QUOTE (Member from a local forum)
I saw this bad boy on 24. I came across this car that I immediately knew was a Nissan because I saw the taping up close. Not remembering exactly how the rear of a Skyline looks I thought it could be one but quickly changed my mind when I got closer; it was just a lowly Altima coupe.

Nashville has become the Corporate HQ for Nissan. Another member said he recently saw the new G37 running around town. Hopefully we'll catch a glimpse of the Skyline
Old 04-17-2007 | 02:21 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

yeah i saw it, it's no spy anymore it's been revealed. i think it looks like ass. i think all new nissans look like ass and would never ever buy one. that's just me nana.gif
Old 04-17-2007 | 02:34 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

yeah I know, but I thought it was neat. It was taken on the stretch of interstate that I drive on 15+ times per week.

it was posted several weeks ago I believe, but I just now got around to posting it here (slow day at work)

Nissan cars I'm not crazy about, but I'd love a 4-door Titan or Armada.
Infiniti OTOH, I'd pimp a QX56 or G35 in a heartbeat!
Old 04-17-2007 | 11:46 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

i kinda like the back of it. i've never been a fan of altimas but this one looks good i think. i wonder if it has a decent engine to go with the styling?
Old 04-18-2007 | 03:39 PM

I shoulda took some pics of the cars that are/were drivin around here, we had a bunch of Mercedes. Then there were 2 Tiny smart cars, and then with the smart cars there were 2 absolutely sexified cars, they were German, it said Werkswagen on the trunk, but I couldnt figure out what brand they were.