Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Spotted This Tiburon

Old 11-29-2007, 03:35 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah, its the ixion kit..

that green isnt THAT bad IMO. the only greens that look anywhere decent on a car IMO are darker greens, with EXCEPTIONS of some lighter greens.

theres tons of reasons why people wont mold a body kit.. if they ever wanna go to stock skirts for some reason, if they need to remove rear bumper for some reason, if they sell the kit, if they worry about bottoming out and cracking the mold line, etc. some people just don't even like the look of a molded kit.

the only light green tibs i have ever seen that i think look pretty good is a stock tropical green tib.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:54 PM

QUOTE (SOCKS @ Nov 29 2007, 04:35 PM)
the only light green tibs i have ever seen that i think look pretty good is a stock tropical green tib.

which is mine!!!! {do the happy dance} lmao.gif
Old 11-30-2007, 03:38 AM

QUOTE (SOCKS @ Nov 29 2007, 05:35 PM)
theres tons of reasons why people wont mold a body kit.. if they ever wanna go to stock skirts for some reason, if they need to remove rear bumper for some reason, if they sell the kit, if they worry about bottoming out and cracking the mold line, etc. some people just don't even like the look of a molded kit.

I wouldn't mold either.. not on a car that sees time on the street. You just never know if somebody is going to bump you from the rear, or that pothole you didn't see is going to bottom you out.. too many variables
Old 11-30-2007, 03:44 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I dig the roof spoiler! I hate the color.