Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Some Music I Made

Old 12-07-2006 | 08:11 AM

...cool stuff....the most important thing is to like it yourself. If you listen too closely to other peoples input you find yourself running round after your interpretation of what they are saying. If I have a new tune on the brew I record it at different stages....leave it a while.....surprise myself with it a couple of weeks later, play it in my car or something, then I can hear it a little fresher than when I was sitting pouring over it. I find that easier to pick what's right and what's not.....
I hope that makes some sense....

A guy that I sometimes went power kiting with has had a piece released and he doesn't like the studio's version, the way they mixed it took away some of the dynamics which isn't right with D&B..

His names Ben, aka Benny Beatz...
http://www.juno.co.uk/artists/Benny+Beatz/

....by the way I'm not saying that your work needs attention, just saying how I found the best way for me to fix my own stuff.....suppose I should post something up ......none of it's on my PC since I re-formatted....