Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

So this is pretty much good bye

Old 09-24-2011 | 09:25 PM

Vehicle: 1998 Hyundai Tiburon
Default So this is pretty much good bye

Ill be around for a little while longer to keep the part out going but most of everything is sold. The car itself is going to the junk yard, i still have full interior and a lot of other goodies for sale. But the heart of the car is gone so tomorrow after i get off work im going to strip the cars interior and come Monday she is gone.

Its been fun tho guys;however i might be in from time to time, but my next project is going to be a Genesis coupe. Im going to save up for the next year to put a nice down payment on it, to make it more affordable to mod. I figure by then there will be all kinds of goodies on the market for "The coupe"

Peace
Old 09-24-2011 | 09:49 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i was a bit surprised because your car only needed the new bumper and wing combo like mine and you would have really seen how much a difference it makes and how it brings out an exotic classy look, especially with some nice rims. i think you had spent too much time and money on that silly turbo. i have seen our guys suffer from them since day one. it works for 5 minutes and the rest is years of stress and tinkering--totally not worth the problems, time, and money.

i know about the rust, but i bet you could still have put many miles on it. it looked in good condition. either way i know you were just shy of something that would have impressed. the thing that gets me is that you didn't complete the project before moving on. i remember a few of our top people Jaws021, Blacktibs, NightShark, Visionz, Viper966 selling their cars because they felt satisfied that there was nothing more to do and it marked the right time. but priorities change and we have to grow with the times.

good luck with your new purchase, and stick if you can.
Old 09-25-2011 | 04:13 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tib

Good luck to ypu in your future endeavors man!
Old 09-25-2011 | 06:30 AM

Vehicle: 1998 Hyundai Tiburon

The way i see it is, i felt so close to being done and any problem i hit felt like a mountain, and when getting down to it i couldn't see myself spending over a 1k to fix the rust, spend countless hours on body work, 1k for suspension, a little under 1k for wheels, and then paying my buddie to paint the car. and i mean yea in my eyes the car would have never been done, and i think thats just it to me the car would have never been finished. Ive been so many routes with car that it really feels right letting it go,and with money a little money in my pocket.
Old 09-25-2011 | 05:40 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

What I can emphasize from my car is that once it is finished, it can be good to you. I thought I was REALLY wasting my money on my car including the auto-manual swap and it hasn't given me ANY problems and I haven't put a dime in repairs for the last 5 years and combined with the pro-kit it has been so much fun whipping it around since then.

Well there is nothing else left to say other than it was the right decision. The perception I got from your last PM was that you were right up there being finished.