Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

So if it comes down to Obama and Romney

Old 05-14-2012 | 08:02 PM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

If you're going to talk about the ignorance vote, don't forget all of the uneducated white folks who ask Jesus who to vote for.
Old 05-15-2012 | 06:28 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Lincoln Aviator

OK. To be fair...no...you know what...i leave it alone
Old 05-15-2012 | 06:58 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Coupe 2L track

Originally Posted by i8acobra
If you're going to talk about the ignorance vote, don't forget all of the uneducated white folks who ask Jesus who to vote for.

It's not so bad they ask Jesus for advice. It's when they hear the voices answering and follow that advice that's troubling.
Old 05-15-2012 | 07:33 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

I'm a republican, however it doesn't mean I like or agree with them all the time, I just think that all democrats do is aim to raise taxes more and more meanwhile earnings remain the same or decrease. Professional people are matching earnings of waiters/bartenders... That's not fair. I definitely think Bush wasn't part of the solution either, and to be honest anybody that doesn't begin to CONSERVE America's own money is deemed to fail getting America back on the sattle.

I'd also eliminate alot of government by getting rid of the redundancy.

That's the first thing that needs to be done. Just look at the secret service scandal and that's just one top level example.

All this political chatter is a waste of all your eye sight. Obama will win the election and there's no stopping it.
Old 05-16-2012 | 12:49 AM

Vehicle: 2010/Hyundia/Genesis Coupe 2.0T Track

Originally Posted by i8acobra

I am not sure race needs to be injected into this, there are plenty of ignorant non-white religious people....

A huge reason Obama won in thee first place was ignorant and ignorant votes. Let snot forget the morons out there who were happy with tax refunds, calling it "Obama money", thinking that Obama personally gave them some money and so they will be the same morons voting him back in. Obama alo has the free loader vote, everyone on welfare is automatic Obama voter, now he has the gays. Though one vote he won't get this time that he had last time is the fools that bought into his empty promises and lies. He knows he can't win off of any actual strategy because everyone knows he is full of it, he can only win off of free loaders, ignorant, lgbt and supporters, and the braiwashed communist who actually think his few promises that he did/will go through with are a good idea. Or the default votes, those who don't trust mormons or Romney for whatever reason.

Obama said that Biden said "Don't compare me to the allmighty, compare me to the alterative" That really isn't something to be proud of to win a presidency because the alterative isn't much better or a lesser of the evils. I think Obama will probably win too, should have allowed Santorum or Ron Paul, they could have beat Obama, becuase he would lose the default voters.
Old 05-16-2012 | 01:09 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Lincoln Aviator

Originally Posted by Whatnot
I am not sure race needs to be injected into this, there are plenty of ignorant non-white religious people....

exactly why i left it alone. how many people will vote for him BECAUSE he is an african american....not by an educated vote...but just because

and i quote from my memory..."Im here for my Obama money"...reporter says "where did he get that money?" woman says "I donna know...from his stash"

look it up
Old 05-16-2012 | 06:49 AM

It doesn't make any difference who gets in. The whole thing is going to collapse on whoever is the next president.
Old 05-16-2012 | 06:59 AM

Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

Which is exactly why we need a leader who will rally and lead. It's not always about trying to prevent the unavoidable (hence the term) but more about how to handle the aftermath.
Old 05-16-2012 | 07:03 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

agreed with pretty much everything above said. sad but true.
Old 05-16-2012 | 07:03 AM

The leader of this country is just a figure head. No president can do what needs to be done.