Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Smt-6 And Turbo Box Help

Old 08-21-2008 | 08:54 AM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

I need help from you guys (or Denis if gets back to me finally nana.gif ). I figured that this would be correct par tof the fourm to post this.I have been trying to buy two SMT-6 and turbo-boxes from Denisst99 but I can't seem to get any answer from him so I would need help with any of this options:

1. if anyone could get in touch with Denis or AtelierHP regarding buying 2 turbo boxes and 2 SMT-6 (1 complete package and 1 user package) with shipping to Croatia. I wrote PM's and emails to Denis over RD and over his site but got no answer since end of July. I would just need total price with shipping and from there we could probably take the sale to the end.

2. If Denis is not available or not willing to do this transaction would anyone be willing to buy 2 SMT-6 packages for me from this site: http://www.perfectpowerusa.citymax.com/cat...715/1406663.htm (they do not sell outside USA) and ship the items to me to Croatia. I will be paying for the SMT's and total shipping to me (with insurance and tracking) immediatelly and before you order from their site.

3. or does anyone know any other place to buy SMT-6 on-line (in Europe maybe)?

I would not ask for this if I did not need those badlly and unfortunately I can't get any answer from Denis

Old 08-21-2008 | 10:52 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

for me i personally got my smt 6 off ebay...
Old 08-21-2008 | 12:48 PM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

Tried that. Just one for sale and seller wont ship outside USA.