Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Shes Gone...

Old 06-30-2006 | 12:41 AM

Well the formerly boosted/fire victim/ beater tib has been sold believe it or not... I was actually quite sad to let it go. My 2001 red tibby was my first car and i really learned a lot about working on cars and boost etc with it. With the salvage title for the past year from the electrical fire i was worried bout resale but took my chances and ended up geting 5k cash out of it which seemed to be good enough for me. When the car was deemed totalled from the fire i got something like 13k cuz my insurance company rocks and took reciepts of my mods including the 3k speed factor extreme kit and reimbursed me lmao...so i think the additional 5k in cash money is just fine by me but i miss it. I now rock the turbo KA s14 and just picked up a bolted and cammed 92 Sentra SE-R to daily drive(this car actually has quite the mod list already including FULL suspension and porting etc and ill prolly end up auto crossing it for fun). Im the oddball in the lil nissan comunity around here now with a turbo ka and all motor na sr20 lol but ya know ill always love my Hyundai which always had me as the oddball in the scene around here anyways... So yeah im done ranting bout that stuff now, i havent been active on here for a long time really but life gets busy as you all know and ill def. still hang around here eventhough my baby is gone. fing02.gif
Old 06-30-2006 | 12:45 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

it's too bad that you didn't buy another. but a sedan is always a stronger car. good pick on the nissan. very glad to hear that your insurance co. helped you reimburse you with all the money you lost. that's always a plus, especially for a hyundai.

as long as your user name hasn't changed to "nissanpunk01", stick around and see what's new sometime.
Old 06-30-2006 | 10:42 AM

Vehicle: SRT4/Neon SOHC

Put up some pics of the s14.
Old 06-30-2006 | 11:29 AM

^I think i have before, once i get the se-r painted and straightened out i can finish the 240 then ill shoot em both and post some pics. The new turbo setup on the 240 and this se-r should be done in a month or so; right now im rockin my bike when its not raining and trying to get this se-r on the road...

Heres one i had on photobucket of the s14 for now...