Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

screen name

Old 02-10-2005, 12:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

mine is kinda complicated, the first part is from my friends when i was growing up i always was into dark clothes and i never talked to anyone so i got the rep from the preps as being a devil worshiper or something like that. not true but nonetheless that is the rep i got. that and i really didn't like preps who would beat up anybody theyu thought was uncool cause it was the cool thing to do till i started kicking theirs. the second part is from my family and one friend who said i had the same eyes as a timberwolf, and called me wolf for a while. a fox is a member of the canine family and since i had tried to log on to yahoo as demon_wolf and it was taken, i just switched to demon_fox2000 and that is my profile on yahoo so i just decided to keep it simple by staying the same basically when i signed on to this site:
Old 02-10-2005, 12:53 PM

mine.... pretty simple.

i go to a college in northwest missouri called Missouri Western State College, appropriate enough. the college is comprised majorly of Kansas City and St. Louis gang bangers (they only last about a year but each year there are more back here)

some of my friends who were black began to refer to me as cdog (my name is cody.... they pretty much add dog to everything they say) and i added tibby. the 1 though... i dont know why i put that on there... maybe its cuz im #1... i dont have an 01 tibby, i have an 00.
Old 02-10-2005, 12:55 PM

mines pretty simple as well, My first name is William after my dad, Davids my middle name, which is what i go by...A lot fo my friends tho make up nicknames for me ie Billy D, Willy D, DW, kinda like GW lol...anyways i just used a nickname combined with my car. idea.gif lol
Old 02-10-2005, 01:10 PM

QUOTE (Sparticus)
i thought you were TibNRice tongue.gif: j/k joke.gif

eyeroll.gif
confused.gif
:drillserg Would you mind explaining the meaning of your ORIGINAL S/N here??
Please, I've always wondered about that.
Old 02-10-2005, 01:35 PM

Vehicle: Honda

There used to be a Honda Concept car called the "JVX." It was supposed to be a follow-up to the CRX, but it would also have a hybid engine. Honda eventually made the Insight that had a similar appearance to the JVX. So I used "HondaJVX" as my name on AOL IM, but I bought a Hyundai. So I attached the "JVX" to the end of Hyundai.

http://images.google.com/images?q=honda%20jvx
Old 02-10-2005, 01:39 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

QUOTE (tibwrcsbj)
Would you mind explaining the meaning of your ORIGINAL S/N here??
Please, I've always wondered about that.
lmao. i swear, you're the only one who does this to me. lol.

for those who didn't know, my original name on RDT Version 1.0 was Shark01Racing

i was a rookie. i didn't know anyone on here, and i wanted to sign up. So, Shark for the tiburon thing. 01 for my model year. and the Racing. well... who knows. i wanted something after the 01. I don't race. i never raced. and... after i found out about the lackluster Shark Racing company, i requested a change. Before i changed, i made my NT.com name of Shark01... i almost had Java change it to that, but instead i chose Sparticus.

like 2 days later, RDT Version 2.0 was released... but thats why on the old boards you won't see any posts by Shark01Racing... i had Java change them all to Sparticus wink1.gif
Old 02-10-2005, 02:19 PM

PaperStSoapCo

If anyone here saw fight club its pretty self explanitory. Basically for anyone who didnt, its the name of Brad Pitt's/Ed Notron's Soap Company located on Paper Street. Hence PaperStSoapCo. (street not saint like everyone thinks). You can read it on brad pitts business card when hes talkin to ed norton on the plane.
Old 02-10-2005, 03:28 PM

Vehicle: Hyosung GT650

Well mine pretty basic, my name is Colin, so Col, and I drive a 96 FX Coupe (Tib to you guys that don't live in OZ).
Old 02-10-2005, 04:25 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

QUOTE (Sparticus)
lmao. i swear, you're the only one who does this to me. lol.

no, i did it to, i just got tired of it.

mine, well. i have a 2001 tiburon. tibby01 seemed appropriate. been my name at all hyundai sites, except the original HA. i was quick to get it on the new version though.
Old 02-10-2005, 06:01 PM

QUOTE (alex01tib)
mines kinda self explanatory, it would be useful for yours and hamhead, kitfox's and some others

Awwww, someone cares. Well to be honest im not realy sure where i got it from...
hmm... lets take a trip down memory lane

*boggy little brain type thing going on*

*child cries* I was born on a fridgid June 10th morning, 4 days after the 40somethinth aniversery of D-day.

anyway ummm, I originaly took a liking for the name Kit Fox about in 1999, i was a young youthfull lad back then, I found myself spending countless hours on the computer and internet.... those were the days (not much has changed now i direct most of my internet browsing to RDT.com though lol)

The name Kit Fox, comes from the old latin meaning a sly young male, actualy idk if thats true, not the point, i wanted something, catchy, something sly, something that makes you feel owned just by hearing that name *wispers silently yet sexily, "kit-fox"*, something that makes you feel the surge of blood flow the moment you hear it, it was first used in online shooting games, games such as, Quake 2, Sin, Sin II, Half Life, etc. i found a great liking to it and have made it my primary psudomin (sp definatly). when it is not avaible i often time refer to Kitfoxer, or something to that sort. Also a few months after i started using the name i found a game called Mechwarrior 2, in that game there was a machine called Kit-Fox, a sly little bugger if i do say so myself. A Kitfox is also a furry little cute critter, (pics bellow) sexy, just like me and my tib, *Growl*lol, well, basicaly thats it, i also share other nicknames though too, another prominant one is Rabbit. well, i hope you enjoyed my story...*boggy little brain type thing going on again to undo the 1st one*

EDIT

LIFE HISTORY:

Life Span: up to 12 years in captivity.

Litter Size: 3-5, young born in February through March

Litters per year: 1

Mating: occurs in Winter. As canines, the Kitfox lives in family groups: on male with 2 females and their offspring - the young leave the family in autumn to seek their own territory and mate.

Kit Foxes have been confused with Vulpes velox, Swift Fox, which doesn't occur in California.