Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

screen name

Old 02-10-2005 | 08:52 AM

Vehicle: 2015 Subaru WRX

Well, mines not to impressive either...

The colors on my car are black and orange... The same colors found on the Hobgoblin from the Spider-Man comics... someone from work say, "hey that looks like the Hobgoblin!" When I drove up after installing my C/F hood...
Old 02-10-2005 | 09:29 AM

<------ self explanitory,

(Although my real name is spelled Joshua)
Old 02-10-2005 | 09:42 AM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

<---just a nickname
I've gone by 'Patreezy" and variations around my homies forever
Old 02-10-2005 | 10:50 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

eyeroll.gif

I am so creative, arent I laugh.gif:
Old 02-10-2005 | 11:02 AM

"Omega" because I like maths and greek symbols (go figure). I also just like the stance of it..

I also recently found this quote, which I added to my sig : "Omega, last letter of the Greek alphabet, synonym for achievement and perfection, symbol of excellence" cool.gif
Old 02-10-2005 | 11:20 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

Any of you remember the internet based game "Pimp War"?? I think its still around, but its not the same. the original Pimp War was the balls. Your job, is obviously, a pimp. You have to pimp out your ho's, but you have to keep them happy by buying crack. keep them safe by buying guns. and keep 'em protected by buying condoms... at the same time trying to make as much money as possible. You could form alliances with other pimps. and get into fights with others. More guns you had, the more chances you had of winning their crack, condoms, and whores... It was very low budget...

well, a buddy of mine got me into the game, and on the sign in stage i was stumped for a name. me and him were talkin on AIM and we couldn't think of nething.... i don't know how he came up with it, but he came up with (and spelt it) Sparticus. I know it's supposed to be Spartacus... but i like how it looks w/ the i.

the name Sparticus is the ultimate name for a Pimp. and thats what I am... so it all works! wink1.gif

and for those that don't know who Sparticus (Spartacus) is:
Spartacus was born in Thrace, became a soldier, and was captured by the Romans. He was sold as a slave to be made a gladiator. With 70 comrades, he escaped, hid on Mount Vesuvius, and raised a large army of rebel slaves. With his army he defeated two Roman legions. Spartacus intended to lead the slaves over the Alps and out of Italy, but the slaves forced him to march on Rome. A fresh Roman army under Crassus finally defeated Spartacus and his men. After his defeat, 6000 men were crucified along the Via Appia as a warning to other slaves.

good story, i know
Old 02-10-2005 | 11:30 AM

Vehicle: SRT4/Neon SOHC

<---An injury to the cervical spine caused by an abrupt jerking motion of the head, either backward or forward.
Old 02-10-2005 | 11:30 AM

well mine really can't compete with that^...its my name (joe) and tib mixed together with each letter in between the others...cool huh?
Old 02-10-2005 | 11:43 AM

if you cant figure mine you probabblt need to re-evaluate your life...

jdm --- kdm...get the picture...clean (no rediculous body kits), simple (no over the top styling), stock (OEM parts from different models)....

i'm just cool.
Old 02-10-2005 | 12:30 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

i thought you were TibNRice tongue.gif: j/k joke.gif