Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

screen name

Old 02-09-2005, 11:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra
Default screen name

here is a idea i got from a different section of this forum

how about everyone list the meaning behind there screen name

ok here is the meaning meaning of mine...i know everyone is dying to know...
back when i lived in chicago all my friends got together went to the lincoln park zoo when i heard i was movin was everybody i knew it was awesome cuz it was like a going away party for me we all taxied up there and one of my friends had a fifth of jd they dared me to drink it and pressured me into it so i grabbed the bottle and drank it until it burned and my one of my friends called me a zoo tragon(misspelled probably) which means zoo drunk in spanish...hehe i heard zoo dragon so they started callin me that back to faith of a dragon my future wife's(hehe gettin married on june 4th REDZ and ABQELANTRA are gonna be my ushers) nickname is faith cuz she got me through a really hard time in my life i started callin her "my faith" hence where faithofadragon came to be..
Old 02-09-2005, 11:10 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

majikTib - stemmed from the root "majikal" which was used back in my young teen days and harrassment of AOL. I used to use the handle "majikal" when programming and cracking. I did some bad stuff back then. At one time I had a hotmail account full of over 1500 accounts, and several CC#'s (never used them though). I shortened it to "majik" and threw a "Tib" on the end when I got the car. Haven't been into any of that bad stuff for several years now. AOL got a little smarter and I stopped trying to stay a few steps ahead of them.
Trust me, it's not worth it. Waste of time and energy. I finally learned that.
Old 02-09-2005, 11:11 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

mines kinda self explanatory, it would be useful for yours and hamhead, kitfox's and some others
Old 02-09-2005, 11:15 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

My last name is Tancoc ....friends pronounce is tandcock tongue.gif...anyways Tanc comes from the first 4 letters.
Old 02-09-2005, 11:17 PM

mines just the lisence(sp?...whatever i dont care)from a 1000 hp viper i saw on cardomain.com, i thought it was clever.....therefore i stole it...poker.gif nono2.gif ... im burp.gif
Old 02-09-2005, 11:19 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

I got mine from mk3design.com
Old 02-09-2005, 11:19 PM

I used to use the handle "majikal" when programming and cracking. I did some bad stuff back then. At one time I had a hotmail account full of over 1500 accounts, and several CC#'s (never used them though).

Hot damn, I used to do the same thing! Never had that many accounts though, maybe 100 at most. Cracking didn't go too fast on 56k wink1.gif. I did manage to get 1 overhead account, that was fun while it lasted.

My name is an abbreviation of my real name, it's also the same handle I have on ebay. I like to stay consistent.
Old 02-09-2005, 11:24 PM

Location: Lillington, NC & Maryville, TN when I can get there

Mine Is very simple I am the Black Dragon and My car is the Blue Dragon,

Black Dragon comes from when I was about 15 or 16 I really got into dragons and the black dragon was really interesting to me, which is why I have a lot of black dragon tattoos, because of its characteristics (which if you want to know what one says look up a AD&D description for Mature Adult Black Dragon. Here is a good one,

Mature Adult Black Dragon
Black dragon's are sometimes known as skull dragons because of their skeletal faces. Adding to the skeletal impression is the gradual deterioration of the hide around the base of the horn and the cheekbones. This deterioration increases with age and does not harm the dragon. On hatching, a black dragon’s scales are thin, small, and glossy. As the dragon ages, they become larger, thicker, and duller, helping it camouflage itself in swamps and marshes.)

If you don't really know me you wouldn't understand it.
But thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

And I am not a AD&D geek I only played in tech school.

So when I got my car it became the Blue Dragon. And that is my "handle" story.
Old 02-09-2005, 11:57 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

yeah sorry guys.... mine sucks. I have a tib (WEIRD) and i live in Minnesota. Wow im original 02.gif lame.gif
Old 02-10-2005, 02:50 AM

Vehicle: 05 Subaru WRX

dont feel to bad mine isnt much better

i live in albuquerque (a.k.a the land of entrapment. you know the place in cartoons where they turn left and get lost) and i drive an 04 elantra