Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

RICEY 3RD GEN OWNER!!!!!

Old 12-07-2002, 11:29 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default RICEY 3RD GEN OWNER!!!!!

Ok, you guys and gals are gonne absolutely LOVE this one. Tonight I went to the mall with a bunch of friends, and it was getting to be closing time, so we left and are walking out to our cars. I see a nice shiny red 3rd gen tib with 3 kids standing around it. So, since we were parked right next to the car, I went up to him to intrtoduce myself and talk cars to the owner. I walk up, and the conversation goes as follows:

Josh: Hey..who's car?
Idiot: Mine
Josh: Sweet. Is it the Beta or Delta?
Idiot: Beta or Delta?
Josh: Yeah..what engine do you have? 4 banger or 6?
Idiot: Oh...it's neither.
Josh: Neither?
Idiot: Yeah..it's a V8
Josh: V8!?!?!? How do you figure? They only come in either 4 or 6.
Idiot: Nope. This is a special package that I got firectly from Japan.
Josh: Japan? Umm..you do realize right that Hyundai is Korean?
Idiot: No it isn't.
Josh: Yes it is.
Idiot: No it isn't!!! I even have the window sticker that says that it was made in Japan, and that it's a special package.
Josh: Can I see this sticker?
Idiot: It's not with me. I have it at home preserved in a plaque.
Josh: Can I see under the hood?
Idiot: No. I never let anyone look under my hood because I don't want them knowing what I have. It's bad enough that they see I have a dual exhaust and they run away.
Josh: (holding back the tears from laughter) So..umm..how many horses are you pushing?
Idiot: Well the stock package comes with 280, but I did some tweaking and I'm now pushing out around 340.
Josh: (practically about to explode with laughter) Do you ever visit any of the Hyundai messahe boards that are online?
Idiot: Yeah..I'm on Hyundai Performance and New Tiburon
Josh: Really? What's your forum name? I'm on HP, HA, TSR, and I visit the 3rd gen boards once in a while as Visions.
Idiot: Visions? I've never heard of you.
Josh: I used to be 2000Lo&ShowTibby too.
Idiot: No sorry. I've never heard of that name either.
Josh: So what's your forum name?
Idiot: I can't talk now. I have to go meet some friends of mine.

After that...he got into that monster V8 of a car of his, and left. So needless to say, that made my night. Sounds like a friend of Rahvin, and Ballzrevenge, from HP.com.

BTW...Phorq..it was mad cool talking with you tonight. I'll definitly hook ya up with that "Grill Idea" of yours. wink
Old 12-07-2002, 12:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn, that was funny !
Old 12-07-2002, 01:04 PM

Old 12-07-2002, 01:50 PM

:cough: stupid f*ck :cough:
Old 12-07-2002, 02:46 PM

omg, i wish i could talk to that kid. i'm absolutly speechless. i really don't know what to say to that. i'm not sure if it's so stupid it's funny, or so funny it's stupid.
Old 12-07-2002, 10:52 PM

Oh yeah, one of those Japanese Special Package Tiburons... Sounds like daddy bought it for little Johnny.
Did you happen to see what model it really was? I'm pretty sure the GT's and GTR's have the little V6 insignia on the back... Hold on though, he must have had the 4-banger, cause a V6 owner wouldn't have to tell you its a V8.
I think I'd punch one of those guys in the face for trying to insult my intelligence like that, now that would be funny. I'd say, "I'm seven feet tall and weigh 325 pounds, and when I show my dual fists people run away..." Then I'd knock him out...
Old 12-08-2002, 12:28 AM

Priceless .
Old 12-08-2002, 09:17 AM

Just when you think that stupidity can't be topped...Heres a great one I saw in Michigan a couple months ago. Worst part is it was owned by a Korean. His fellow employees thought he actually owned a Lexus till I mad an *** of him in front of them all asking why he put Lexus emblems on a Tib!

2003 TibuLex
Old 12-08-2002, 10:39 AM

Kickergod69:
Just when you think that stupidity can't be topped...Heres a great one I saw in Michigan a couple months ago. Worst part is it was owned by a Korean. His fellow employees thought he actually owned a Lexus till I mad an *** of him in front of them all asking why he put Lexus emblems on a Tib!

2003 TibuLex
why does that look like a photocop?!
Old 12-08-2002, 01:26 PM

Vehicle: 2005 MINI Cooper S

rubenz2K1:
Kickergod69:

2003 TibuLex
why does that look like a photocop?!
Thought the same thing. rolleyes.gif