Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Retrojunk

Old 10-29-2008 | 11:19 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

www.retrojunk.com

This is an awesome site I've always known about run by a guy who has saved the greatest moments of 80's and 90's culture. If you're a kid of the 80's and 90's like me, the best time to have grown up in the best country to have grown up and miss those days, this brings back those memories. You can look up anything from He-Man, to old McDonald's commercials, classic movies and shows, G.I. Joe, Nickelodeon, Mario and Zelda cartoon, Voltron, baywatch, moments in video game history, you name it. He's a good writer and you can relate to nearly all of his thoughts. Check it out.
Old 10-30-2008 | 04:07 AM
DTN

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

hahahhah... one of my favorite shows as a kit got horrible reviews. Good ol' ALF. Man that's some funny stuff looking back at the 80s

http://www.retrojunk.com/details_tvshows/18-alf/

Thanks for posting that HKC
Old 10-30-2008 | 02:23 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

lol i don't remember where i stumbled upon that site but i could spend hours on there-...

some of my favorites on that site were the psa's w/ he-man on molestation, pee-wee on crack (funny because he was a coke dealer in one of the cheech and chong movies), r2d2 on smoking-... the list goes on

check out the commercial for the micheal jackson doll-... the only time where the kids played w/ him rather than him playing w/ them!

Old 10-31-2008 | 03:29 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

I remember Alf. I was so hooked on good t.v. i think i've gone through about every 70's - 90's show. gilligans island was awesome.

"There are many signs that tell us that the fall is coming. The leaves change color, the wind slowly becomes brisk...and Mcdonalds releases their Halloween Pails. ...Obviously Mcdonalds is thinking about our children's health because this pail holds alot less than the 10-gallon trash bags some kids like to carry around."

omg that's just sooo funny.