Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Reply if you hate Honda!

Old 08-31-2001 | 03:38 PM

All I can say is' "the car you drive reflects your attitude and personality"

I gots a corolla station wagon!

What a station wagon?

Well before the station wagon craze hit with the mazda protege and is 300 wagons. If I still had a rambler or nomad!

What does honda say? Look around, you tell me! LMAO
Old 08-31-2001 | 03:56 PM

Vehicle: 2005 MINI Cooper S

I think as long as you like what your doing to your car it's cool. But I don't like owners of expensive BMW's (example company) just looking down upon my Tib because it is cheaper. I met a guy with a new Ferrari and he said, "Yeah I like my car, but your ride is pretty sweet too." Ahh, peace for once in the auto world!
Old 09-01-2001 | 03:46 PM

Vehicle: 1995 Ford Thunderbird LX 4.6 PI

I would tend to agree...when I first bought my car I felt like I was stopped at every light by someone asking what I was driving and how fast it was...a few even got to see (Sorry to anyone that lives on Golf Rd or off I-355 outside Chicago). It was respected, though not by everone. I had one individual in particular that drove a Cavalier whatever sport designation they have (GT, RT, SE, etc) that constantly wanted to race and this was before I had any mods and he had a CAI and Exhaust. I held off as long as I could and finally got a K&N drop in filter and decided to race. After I beat him on I-90 West out of the route 59 toll plaza he did give me *some* respect, then claiming that it was because he had an automatic that he lost to my "obviously inferior" 5 speed.

The point to this story is no matter what you drive if you're an asshole about it I hate you ; however, if you accept that you will not win every race no matter what you drive and you respect everyone's ride (even if it is a Honda) and their owner you will recieve respect yourself.

I must be getting old...I wouldn't have replied that way a few years ago - my piss & vinegar content must be dropping tongue.gif
Old 09-01-2001 | 04:25 PM

hahahahha i got a perfect site for u guys hehe
http://www.****onhonda.com

awsome website hahahhahaa

[edit: Damn anti-swear software won't even take the URL]

[ September 02, 2001: Message edited by: Random ]
Old 09-01-2001 | 04:29 PM

oh man!
Old 09-01-2001 | 04:29 PM

dammit dont work
just go to properties and go to thewebsite its the pic all the way at the bottom
Old 09-01-2001 | 04:38 PM

dammmmm
its Sh*itonhonda.com