Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Rdtiburon Reppin' Hyundaiaftermarket!

Old 01-23-2006 | 06:42 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

doode this has angered me....i remember as a young tot 6 years ago lookin for info to fix my dam elantra i never registered there but it was like a friggin hyundai technical support manual

now some complete noob owns it

its not gonna be the same i registered just so i would keep my screen name i probably wont post much mad.gif
Old 01-23-2006 | 09:16 PM

Vehicle: civic

all i have to say about this is if you arent happy with the site dont post on it. before anyone burns any bridges maybe we can work something out.
Old 01-23-2006 | 09:37 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

are you the admin over there? racer1?
Old 01-23-2006 | 09:54 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I believe he is.

It's not that we don't like the site, we're actually excited about it. We just believe that those in charge should be those who can resurrect the old HA. Those who know how it was run, have the content, and the ability to moderate it well.
Old 01-23-2006 | 10:17 PM

Vehicle: civic

QUOTE (majiktib @ Jan 24 2006, 04:54 AM)
I believe he is.

It's not that we don't like the site, we're actually excited about it. We just believe that those in charge should be those who can resurrect the old HA. Those who know how it was run, have the content, and the ability to moderate it well.

no im a mod and if u look at when i joined this site i have been around for a while. i do understand what u are saying but i am sick of all the crying. all this thread does is make me angry. i dont see it solving anything. everything seems honky dory on ha.com but u come on here people are whining. no offense to anyone but the cry babies.

if someone has a problem go to the admin of the site, dont whine like a baby of a different site he may not even have a username on and sing your sob story. doing that does not solve a thing, being a man does. wink1.gif
Old 01-23-2006 | 10:25 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

QUOTE (Jaws021 @ Jan 23 2006, 05:15 PM)
Me visionz and random had the 1-3 spots.

Uhm, I was Second.

QUOTE (JohnTiburon @ Jan 23 2006, 10:17 PM)
no im a mod and if u look at when i joined this site i have been around for a while. i do understand what u are saying but i am sick of all the crying. all this thread does is make me angry. i dont see it solving anything. everything seems honky dory on ha.com but u come on here people are whining. no offense to anyone but the cry babies.

Agreed. I'm closing this.

You guys start being civil. The guy that started HA.com this go around did it with the best intensions, support him and support a WORKABLE solution for this.