Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Rdtiburon Reppin' Hyundaiaftermarket!

Old 01-23-2006 | 11:49 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Posts like this make think twice about visiting rdtib reading and making posts...grow up get over it.
Old 01-23-2006 | 12:02 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I agree. While the guy that started the new HA.com obviously didn't try too hard to get ahold of anyone on it, this can all easily be fixed.

As for folks saying, "You should have tried harder to keep it in the first place", we did. The voting for who was going to take it over happened, then was promptly ignored.

Not like we need ANOTHER ALL HYUNDAI forum. Look at the other ones out there, like Hyundai-forums.com and the others.
Old 01-23-2006 | 12:15 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

JAWS and Gary... settle down you two.

-- Visionz is upset because his plans were ruined. It's obvious to see why he'd be upset.

-- REDZ called him a "moron" and that was about it. REDZ calling someone a moron is nothing new, it's actually pretty nice of him considering what he calls most of us nana.gif

-- Gary... this thread would make you stop visiting RDT? Why? I don't understand. Visionz is upset and I think it's obvious to understand why he's upset. He had plans, they were ruined. He's already put out the cash to make his plans go into action, and now it's a waste of money and he doesn't know what to do. REDZ called the guy a moron, which as I stated, is very subtle coming from REDZ. Nobody else has given any sense of anger or disgust towards the guy. I don't understand you

we aren't all bashing the site. We signed up. We're glad HA is alive, I would just like to see the forums be updated with all of the old information.

Maybe the current owner would be willing to have the old archive uploaded and keep it as an "old forum" link so people can still search it. shrug.gif

Visionz... check out this thread over there:
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.com/fo...thread.php?t=1
He's willing to work with someone to get the old stuff up. He said he tried contacting Random "the old owner of the site"
Old 01-23-2006 | 12:22 PM

Only reason I even said "Moron" is the guy said he tried to contact the old owner of the site.

Hmm...

Couldn't have tried too hard. Anyone that is THAT upset about the site leaving was there alot, any of those folks know that RANDOM owned the site. Finding his info is easy.
Old 01-23-2006 | 12:23 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

why can't we just upload the archived stuff here???
Old 01-23-2006 | 12:27 PM

I got nothing against redzman.. him and me faught in battle together before he became a coward.. so.. fing02.gif wink1.gif

Give the guy a break though..

Also, if i remember the voting took place here... Which of course is silly since anyone can just register the site.. Rdtiburon.com had no hold on it..

But anyways..

Give the guy a shot..

As far as the old archives.. i hope that the priveledged few who DO have them, keep them to themselves..

Let random be the one to decide whether to pass them down or not.

I just hope this person is not the person i think it is...
Old 01-23-2006 | 12:34 PM

QUOTE (tb1198 @ Jan 23 2006, 12:23 PM)
why can't we just upload the archived stuff here???

It's been tried. Look at the other HA thread.

QUOTE (Jaws021 @ Jan 23 2006, 12:27 PM)
I got nothing against redzman.. him and me faught in battle together before he became a coward.. so.. fing02.gif wink1.gif

Blow me.

nana.gif

Also, if i remember the voting took place here... Which of course is silly since anyone can just register the site.. Rdtiburon.com had no hold on it..

Nope, it took place on HA.com , and the thread was started by Random. We had no hold on it, but Javageek and REDZMAN won the voting, then the thread was closed and Tom was given the site. No biggie, just stating what happened.

Give the guy a shot..

Thing is, WHO IS HE? I don't remember a RACER1 from the old forums.

I just hope this person is not the person i think it is...

It's Visionz.

I just went and tried to register, but someone has registered my name there.

How gay. I have emailed the admin to see who registered it and to let him know who I am and such. If anyone else can, post there and ask him to clear my username up for me.

After reading WHY he started the site, I respect him, sounds like the same way we run this site.

Mostly.
Old 01-23-2006 | 12:35 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I saw a thread on HP. Somebody already grabbed Rob and Kirk's names on the new site.

I say the owner should get the IP of the person who signed up for all the ADMIN usernames from other sites and post it for everyone to see.
Old 01-23-2006 | 12:42 PM

QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Jan 23 2006, 11:34 AM)
Nope, it took place on HA.com , and the thread was started by Random. We had no hold on it, but Javageek and REDZMAN won the voting, then the thread was closed and Tom was given the site. No biggie, just stating what happened.

Oh i remmeber that..

Tom was given the site.. but silly him let it expire...
Cant blame him for that though.. cause that forum died pretty bad.
Old 01-23-2006 | 12:47 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I just went and tried to register, but someone has registered my name there.

How gay. I have emailed the admin to see who registered it and to let him know who I am and such. If anyone else can, post there and ask him to clear my username up for me.

funny, your name isn't in the member listing, even though it says it's in use (i also tried to register it)

I wonder if someone who doen't like you runs the site....